challenge

Requested by my dear nesquickfinnie
warning
I've been waiting for this last request to end the book since I was really excited to write it. Also please don't forget to check out the note I just posted!! Thank you sm for 400k views <3

I don't really remember what happened earlier but now here I am, half naked and making out with my classmate and friend, Miles, in my own bed while we were supposed to be studying. Also there was no energy because of the heavy storm going outside, so we had to resort to candles, suddenly I heard the door open.

"Ya! Right on time!" It was Boris, he knows where I put my extra key, Miles looked completely disappointed. "Why looking at me like that?" He had a smirky grin on his face, taking off his soaked white buttoned shirt and throwing it on my wooden floor.

"Why are you here?" Miles numbly asked.

"Came to see Y/N, stick man!" He replied, even though they look pretty much the same and they're not even related, I can't even believe Boris is in college just like us.

"Boris, can't you see we were in the middle of something?" I asked, covering my chest.

"Then let me join the fun, ya? We done this already sweetheart." His sharp accent was sharper tonight and he was embarrassing me mentioning about our intimate moments, we're not even dating so it didn't really matter. "But if Fairchild is way too shy I can watch if you want." He added, watching Miles' expression change, quite excited for the challenge.

"Alright." I looked at him.

"Mil—

"Shut up, we'll take good care of you and it'll be more fun that way."

"Oh, he knows how to party." Once again I was laid in bed, Miles kissing my neck and undoing my shorts, watching Boris on his boxers at the corner of my eye, fuck this'll be a good long night.

"Rakom, Y/N!" I got on doggy style, Miles holding onto my waist, spreading my legs, receiving pats on my head from Boris as he held my hair in a messy ponytail. I saw a black fabric being thrown across the room, Miles roaming his hands on my ass. Boris finally taking his boxers off, revealing that hard huge  cock of his. "you can play with it, don't be shy." Even though it was pretty dark, I could see the pre-cum, one of my hands strugglingly began pumping him as I felt Miles rub my clit with his thumb, making me gasp and slightly shake my legs.

"So sensitive." Miles mumbled, I closed my eyes, feeling his pace fasten, my back arching and Boris dick harden even more around my hand, I quickly glanced at him, his eyes focused on me with a sexy smirk on his face.

I finally took it into my mouth, licking his tip and trying to close my legs from the pressure being applied against my clit. I lowly moaned, giving him vibrations, hearing chuckles over the loud storm from outside.

"Fuck man, she's really good at this, you should try one day." Boris commented, groaning lowly afterwards. Miles cold finger gave me an even more pleasurable feeling, if he didn't stop I'd cum in the next few seconds but he probably read my mind.

Suddenly he thrusted inside me, making me gag on Boris' cock, he gripped onto my ass, beginning to pound in a harsh pace. Boris had closed his eyes, still grabbing onto my hair, I had to stop pumping him since my body was going back and forth way too violently.

My moans became louder and even more frequent, my back was arching and legs moving non-stop. Boris didn't even have to move his hips, Miles fucking me from behind was enough to do that for him, being throat fucked as well.

I heard their low groaning, making my pussy ache even more, Miles cock fulfilled me entirely, a burden feeling on my lower belly. I pulled away from Boris for a quick instant, my gasp being audibly loud along with my breathing, a long string of saliva connecting his tip to my lips, Boris quickly pushed my head onto his dick once again and that was hot, the grip on my hair was harder.

"Who got the biggest cock, h-huh, Y/N?" Boris joked. I couldn't actually tell, they both were pretty much the same size, huge.

My arms could barely support myself, I held onto Boris' arm so I could at least signalize for him to lower himself but it didn't work. My legs spread wider, Miles still gripping onto my skin, fucking the complete shit out of me while without warning rubbing my clit once again with two fingers.

I yelled as soon as he did that, pulling out from Boris but he thrusted on my mouth again, my eyes rolled to the top of my head, my jaw hurting, he groaned, pulling my hair and slapping my face from time to time, our skin clapped almost even louder than the thunders, the bed sounded as if it could break at any instant, making a loud noise on the wall.

That's when Miles was encouraged to do so, spanking my ass with harshness, it felt way better than I could ever imagine, my body jumped at the sudden touch. My moaning and whining were able to be heard even with a cock in my mouth. My legs shook violently and I accidentally squirted, feeling Miles dick go even further inside me somehow, Boris slapped me for orgasming so early even though seconds later he fulfilled my mouth with his cum, moaning for the last time before pulling out and some of his liquid going all over my face, dripping onto my neck. As soon as he released the grip on my hair, my head collapsed onto bed and my moans became even more louder.

My clit ached so much from the overstimulation that I couldn't even say a thing about it. Boris had gotten out of bed, there was only Miles continuing to fuck me and well, it was absolutely amazing.

My head hurt from so much pleasure, I was screaming at the top of my lungs, gripping onto the sheets, my toes curled, my legs shook desperately non-stop. Another slap on my ass, Miles groaned lowly yet so sensually.

"I-I-I," I whined. "I'm g-gon-na c-c-cum!" I struggled, almost choking on my own breathing and Miles wasn't helping, rubbing onto my clit once again. I whined as loud as I could, feeling tingles all over my body while I came for the second time, clenching my wasted cunt around his cock, feeling his cum fulfill me entirely, such a huge load that when he pulled out it was all over my ass too, dripping onto the sheets. My legs collapsed as well, feeling my body go completely numb, I breathed heavily, my heart beating at an extreme rate.

I opened my eyes, seeing Boris sat on the chair, staring at me with a cigarette on his lips with his boxers on and legs spread, Miles by his side wearing his boxers and grabbing one stick to smoke. They both looked completely fine, while I was unable to move a single muscle.

I would totally love to do this again.