care

WARNING

He was on top of her, thrusting slowly but hardly, she moaned his name frequently on his ear, she wrapped her arms and legs around him, scratching his back slightly, Mike groaned while closing his eyes for a few seconds and then staring at Y/N.

He admired her expression, her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open, she arched her back which made their chests meet, they started to sweat since they started a few minutes ago. He bit his lip trying to contain his moans.

"Let it out M-Mike." Y/N exhorted making him moan for her.

"I love you so f-fucking much." Mike stumbled while groaning, he fastened his movements and Y/N's moans became even more frequent, she pulled his body closer to her while also widening her legs.

"I-I'm... Ah!" She almost yelled. Mike went in and out slowly and thrusted hardly, Y/N gripped her pussy and that made him moan and she giggled. "I can't h-hold it any—

"Just do it!" Mike cut her off. She threw her head back and suddenly yelled as she hit her orgasm while Mike also came. They both calmed down and finally looked at each other, he pulled out and threw the condom away. "That was— He tried to talk to her but noticed she felt asleep, he stared at her and chuckled, grabbed a towel and cleaned her sweat, taking her hair out of her face, laid by her side and ran his fingers on her chest and cheeks.

some time later

Y/N woke up and didn't find her boyfriend by her side so she got up, grabbed one of his shirts and boxers since she was naked and went downstairs to find him on the backyard.

"Morning baby." Mike exclaimed.

"Hi." She smiled walking closer to him while rubbing her eyes. Y/N sat on his lap and gave him a kiss. Mike took her off him and got up grabbing his coat.

"I need to get some stuff on the market, my mom's going to kill me if she arrives and notices I haven't done what she asked me to." He worriedly explained.

"Do you really need to go now?" She asked and hugged him.

"I do Y/N, I'll be back in minutes, I promise. Have breakfast, I made some pancakes." He pointed to the table while wearing his coat and grabbing his car keys, he started walking but went back to her. "I love you." He exclaimed and kissed her which made her unconsciously smile.

"Love you too." She added but he was too far already. She sat on the chair, crossed her legs, put her hair on a low bun, adjusted her sleeves, grabbed some syrup and put that shit all over her pancakes. That motherfucker knows how to make that girl happy because he loves to take care of her.