We stood side by side together on a red carpet outside the mansion. Light bulbs were going off in both directions.

"Smile." Casey said as she wrapped an arm around my waist.

I tried to smile but I had a feeling it might have come across as a grimace. I heard people yelling out Casey's name left, right and centre. She started to guild me up the towards the entrance. We kept stopping every other second to pose as our picture was taken.

"Casey look here!"

"Casey who is your friend?"

"Casey do you have any comments for the happy couple."

"Smile over here Casey,"

"Where is your brother?"

I smiled tightly at all their shouting.

"That's enough boys. This is Katryna. I suggest you remember her name you be seeing and hearing much more of her." Casey linked her hand through mine as we made a beeline for entrance. I could hear the pap's calling the other couple behind us to pose for them cameras.

It was only when we stepped inside the foyer that I remembered where we are. "This is Donny's parents' house."

"Yeah, we are at the Sutherlands." Casey confirmed. She leaned down to whisper in my ear. "How desperate they are for attention that they have paparazzi and a red carpet. They are trying to make this look like some film premier."

I followed Casey as she walked to where the music was sounding. The maid in me noticed the difference from the two houses. At Wentworth manor they always had someone to greet the guest on arrival.

I could not help but agree with Casey Wentworth manor never have paparazzi on their doorsteps always just passed the gates. They let press follow them not them follow the press.

When we got to the ball room we were offered a flute of champagne. I took a small sip to calm my nerves.

"Casey!" An older woman came up to us to embrace Casey in a hug. "So nice to see you."

The two women then gave each other false cheek air kisses. "Nice to see you Mrs Rain," She looked to the woman's left. "And you to Mr Rain."

The man in a black suit looks to be in fifty's shook her hand. "Good to see you here. I just saw you parents by the patio area; they are just greeting the happy couple."

"You look lovely dear," Mrs Rain commented on Casey's dress. "Who is your friend?"

"This is Katryna." Casey introduced.

"Hi," I shook the couple's hand. "It is nice to meet you."

Mr and Mrs Rain were a pleasant to talk too. We managed to speak with them for a first couple of minutes before we were swamped by other people vying for Casey attention. Must be hard being a Wentworth. We barely took four steps when we were greeted by someone else. I started to become at ease.

Happy that the place seemed full and I would not have to see the so called 'happy couple' that was still sitting on some throne like chair by the patio.

Casey and I could not stop the laughter that poured from our lips as we saw the couple on some makeshift stage sitting on a throne each. I knew Lexi was a Diva but this was too much.

"Mum!" Casey squealed.

I started to look around for a place to drown in as hugged both her parents. I realised that this is the first time that I have saw the Senior Mr Wentworth. He looked like a rugged old Hollywood film star. His eyes connected with mine over Casey's shoulder when she gave him a tight hug.