Chapter Twenty two

Uploaded 05/02/15

Chapter 22

"Mmm..." I moaned I popped my eyes to see Ashley's blue eyes inches away from mine.

I felt delicious tingles along my thighs as he stroked his way moving up to my hip. He settled himself further between my legs.

"You look beautiful." He complimented as his eyes raking over my face. "You look so peaceful when you sleep."

I blushed under his intent scrutiny moving my hand up to cover my face from his view. "I'm not" I groaned. "I got big lips and hairy eyebrows."

Ashley gave me a peck on my lips. "Your lips are perfect. I love thick lips better to suck me off with."

My mouth went wide with shock; I removed my hand from my face to playfully hit him on his chest. Ashley looked down onto his chest to feign a hurt look on his face. "Oww, that hurts."

"Pfff." I rolled my eyes. "Please, you're just a baby."

"You hurt me." Ashley said with a sad voice. "You have to kiss it better." He gripped my hips tighter to turn us over so that our positions were reversed and I was riding him. His p'enis underneath me started to enlarge further against my moist c'lit.

"Really?" I raised my eyebrow. "Where is this pain?"

He pointed to his left nipple. I leaned down to press an open mouth kiss on licking his n'ipple in the process. He shuddered.

"There does that feel better now." I asked then saw that he nodded so I repeated the process on the right n'ipple. This time I spent longer licking it, sucking the little bud into my mouth rolling it around with my tongue.

"You like that don't you." I smiled at him. I rubbed my hand down his arms linking my hands through his fingers. I then stretched them up so they were above his head with my B'reasts swinging around his head.

He stuck his tongue out to try and grab the tip in his mouth. I tutted at him when he couldn't reach it. I raised my hips then slammed down hard on his c'ock I groaned hard. It shot right through me. My sensitive walls felt they were on fire. I made a mental note not to do that ever again.

I felt Ashley try to move his hands from mine to try to touch me. I put all my weight down on his hands so that he said in position. Under my control. I flexed my hips back to ride him. It felt good to have him so deep inside me.

After a moment I had to release his hands so I could put my hands on his chest to be able to push myself further up and down. My knees were killing me but the pleasure was better. I landed back down onto his groin with a slap. He groaned either from gratification or the pain of my weight.

I did not give a shit. I wanted my orgasm. I titled my hips for him to hit my spot. Lord did this feel sinful.

Ashley moved his hands to cup my bottom to lift me up then guide me back down. I gave a small smile. Looks like I did hurt him after all.

After a couple more thrusts inside me. He sat up bracing himself on the leather headboard. This position between felt so intimate. With me rocking on his c'ock in his lap. Our eyes were connected both of us moaning, bonding and gasping.

It was at that moment that I realised that I never felt this way about another person before. As if reading my mind. Ashley gave me an earthshattering kiss. He started pumping harder into me. I grabbed a hold of his shoulders. My fingernails scratching his back.

"Yeah. Oh Ashley..." I felt the familiar budding sensation building up. "I am coming baby... Just there... Give it to me."

He moved one hand from my hip to grab a hold of my hair pulling my head back to suck on my neck. Groaning furiously.