Chapter 11

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!
Y/N's POV

I was sleeping peacefully and i mean PEACEFULLY until a ray of sunlight hit my eyes. Yep i need to wake up. I checked my watch to see what time it is. "Shit it's already 7:30" i muttered. I then got up and went to shower. I changed into some comfortable yet casual clothes and went to McDonald's first. (Pray for this poor child's health)

After i ate i went inside JYP building and went to the practice room.

"Morning!" natty greeted

"Mornin'" i replied

"Should we start warming up?" natty asked

"Sure"i said

After a while the trainer went inside and we started training.

TIMESKIP TO AFTER TRAINING

Me and natty waved goodbye to each other. I checked the time." 5pm"i muttered maybe i should eat dinner? Yeah probably. Since i was too lazy to even walk i hailed a taxi. I told the driver to bring me to the nearest ramen restaurant. I then sat back and relaxed, I opened my phone and played some games when it started to ring. I had second thoughts whether to answer it since it was an unknown number. But of course i still answered it.

"Hello?" i said

".........."

'weird' i thought.

"Hello???" i asked maybe they got the wrong number? I should just hang up.

"Wait" a man said in a low husky voice. His voice was deep.

"Who are you?" i asked in a serious tone.

He chuckled "You really forgot about me huh?" he said

Wait his voice sounds familiar no it can't be.... Aish what does he want now.

"Remember now?" he asked

"Well how can i forget?" i replied in an annoyed tone.

"What do you want?" i asked

"Woah chill i just wanted to check on my little sister" he replied. Ugh little sister? You lost the right to call me that when you got involved with the wrong guys. And on top of that you disappeared the next thing we knew you were on a rehab facility.

"I need to go" i said in a cold tone

"Well then see you soon little sis we will be meeting again" he said then hung up.

See you soon? What is he planning to do? Pssh as if he would go to korea.

"Ma'am we're here" the taxi driver said.

I thanked and paid him, then i went inside the ramen house. The interior of the ramen house was warm yet vintage. I looked for an empty seat and sat down. The waitress gave me a menu and after awhile i ordered.

I finished eating and decided to go to the park. It was still 7pm so i had plenty of time left. I sat down at a bench and started to think about my brother.

Flashback

"Mikeyyyyyyyy!!!!!!" i shouted at my brother.I ran to him and hugged him tight. I was 7 at that time and he was already 12.

"Aww you missed me that much?" he said while hugging me back

"Of course!! Why did you leave again in the middle of the night??!!" i asked pretending to be angry

"Aww look at you you're such a cute kid" he said while poking my cheeks

"I'm not cute!!!" i replied in an annoyed tone

He chuckled and ruffled my hair.
Of course i can't stand being angry at him.

"I wuv you" i said to him he turned around and grinned wudely.

"I love you too" he said and i was in his embrace again.

Flashback end

Well i do miss him he used to be my person. Well before things went to shit. He was the best brother anybody could ask for. But then again he got involved with bad business. After that he became different, he became distant, cold and he became selfish. I used to look up to him he was the perfect A student, the good brother huh i wish he never got involved with those people. I shook away my thoughts and stood up as it was already 8pm.

I rode a bus and went back to my dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~