Chapter 18

Y/N'S POV

Another tiring day it is, today we finally finished our debut song. Now Soyeon unnie is working a b-side. Meanwhile the others are at the dorm, probably watching horror movies and screaming. I'm roaming around the streets of seoul. I guess it's how I clear my mind up of things feeling the cold wind on my face. Walking around like I am alone in a world where only me exists. I went to the park, and sat down on the bench. Unknowingly a silent and timid woman sat beside me. Feeling her move I looked at my side to see Mina. My heart began to flutter as it screamed out of Panic (GAYY PANIC aight imma stop continue) She settled down and put her bag at her side.

"What are you doing here?" I asked she met my eyes and chuckled a bit.

"I just wanted to get some air" she replied. It was already half past 9 in the evening and both of us were the only ones there. We were silent, admiring the twinkling stars and the moonlit night.

.......................

"Have you ever given up on life?" Mina asked.

I sighed deeply before answering.

"Well yeah a long time ago" I replied.

"Why?" I asked she sighed loudly and slouched her back to the bench.

"I don't know just a thought" she said. I looked at her raising my brow knowing there was more to it.

"You can tell me if you want" I said looking at her. She sighed again before answering.

"I guess I'm getting tired Y/N ah especially the hate that I receive. Everytime I go in stage I feel like I'm not doing good enough, I'm tired of pretending to be okay when I know I'm not okay. I want to escape, I want to find happiness Y/N ah." she said on the verge of tears. I rubbed her back as she finally broke down. She cried on my shoulder and after awhile she finally let it all out.

"Thank you Y/N" she said her voice cracking. After awhile she collected herself.

I clasped her hand with mine and said,

"Don't ever think that way you are one precious human being and you do matter okay? When you feel tired just let it all out and if you ever want somebody talk to you can talk to me arrasseo?" I said and she nodded.
We both went back to admiring the stars and everything far beyond . I looked at my hands and got an idea. I took off the ring that I bought for myself when I first went to korea and took her hand. I slid the ring on her finger she was shocked at the sudden action.

"Y-Y/N what's this?" she stammered.

"It's a promise ring, that one day I will replace it with a real ring. So whenever you have negative thoughts hold on for me okay?" I said with much sincerity that she blushed and nodded.

"Y/N can I rest on your shoulder? " you chuckled and let her rest. For a while you both became silent the sound of your heartbeat only audible. And after a while both of you eventually parted ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally monday 10 o'clock pm on the dot as your brother appeared from the far end of the alleyway. You already brought the stuff you need to decrypt, basically to hack. He approached you and noticed a girl beside him.

"Hey sis you ready?" he asked with a smile.

"Sure" I replied briefly.

"So this is Rebecca she will lead you to the place proceed with caution though and follow her lead." he said in a serious manner. Me and Rebecca shook hands and proceeded to the car. We were un the middle of the ride when my brother mike took out a folder.

"Here brief yourself" he said while handing the folder to me. I took it from his hand and read the contents.

Marc Lee
Right hand of the President
Half american half korean
Age: 32
Gender:Male
Height:1.72m
Marks: A tattoo of a dragon in his right wrist.

"Plans to bomb North korea, the encrypted file has a significant importance on his plan.  Will manipulate the President on signing the order to bomb north korea to pin it on him. The President trusts him very much. The name of the encrypted file is 021521"

Now I get it if he bombs north korea it will cause chaos in both north and south and would eventually lead to chaos and war.
The car came to a stop and saw a large building ahead of us.

" Goodluck sis you'll need it" he said I scoffed at him and followed Rebecca. She handed me a mask so that my face would be covered and went around the back. There was a emergency exit which I'm pretty sure has no caneras. We used that to enter and climed until the 6th floor. She opened the door slowly and saw a camera. She signalled me to shut it down and so I did. With just a few taps with the program I made I was able to shut it down. We crouched while walking proceeding to the room where the file is located. When we finally found it, we went infront of it but saw 2 people talking to each other inside. They were approaching fast and so we hid at the corner. When they were nowhere to be seen we went back and opened the door. I quicly went to his computer and searched for the file I found it and immediately downloaded it on my device and started to decrypt it. When the process was done we headed for the door. But  2 securuty gaurds were roaming the place and saw us. We ran quickly to the exit to find iurselves cornered.

"So uh fire exit?" I said to her and nodded in agreement. We quickly went to the fire exit and was able to flee successfully. We entered the car panting and signalled the driver to hurry.

Thank god I had a mask on, if not well you know what would happen. I gave the file to my brother and just laid at the seat.

"I owe ya one sis" he said.

"Can you drop me off the dorm?" I asked.

"Later we still need to switch cars" he said in a calm tone. I nodded and stared at the empty streets of Seoul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went back to the dorm and sneaked back in quietly the dorm was dark and I assume that they're probably asleep. I went to my room flopped myself in bed and stared at the ceiling. Soon enough my eyes began to close and I was off to dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just felt like updating, see ya!

-Sarah