Chapter 30

Y/N'S POV

"Left or right?" Irene asked my brother who was holding a map of the place.

"Uhh left- No! Right" He said confused while Irene looked like she was about to burst from anger.

"Can't you read a map properly!?" Irene unnie whisper shouted.

"I'm trying it's confusing!" My brother replied annoyed.

"The places are already outlined just follow it!" She nearly shouted but held back.

"Well yeah no shit sherlock how about you read it?" He put on a sarcastic tone and my sister jist scoffed.

God how am I the youngest?

"Hey you two cut it off you're acting like children." I told them off as they glared at me.

I tried my best to hold back my laughter.

Both of them looked like wanting to rip off the necks of each other.

Suddenly we heard a loud bang, we turned around to see it was Natty who walked straight into a glass partition and hit her head, and fell down. Soyeon was trying her best not to laugh while Ryujin and Rosè performed CPR on her.

Seriously these crackheads.

Natty still wouldn't open her eyes until Ryujin tried doing mouth to mouth resuscitation.

She sat straight up.

"I have been called, I detect gay energy in this area." She said, while Soyeon smacked her head as we couldn't help to laugh ourselves.

Me and Mina were together as she supported me as my legs were still weak.

My other hand was draped around her shoulder as well as hers.

"You okay?" She asked. I turned to her and gave her a nod.

"I missed you" I said suddenly while feeling the warmth of her body.

She smiled widely before answering.

"I missed you too." She said not forgetting to give me a quick peck on the lips.

"Where are your members? They're safe right?" I asked as she chuckled.

"Yeah they are but when I come back to the dorm they'll kill me." Mina said while I laughed loudly.

"Seriously!" She shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MEANWHILE AT TWICE'S DORM

JIHYO'S POV

"SHE WHAT?!" All of us shouted all together.

After the phone call we had with Mina PD came in and explained what happened.

After hearing it of course we were shocked.

PD nim also left some bodygaurds to gaurd our dorm in case something will happen

We never know for sure.

Since PD nim already explained to us what happened instead of feeling less worried, all of us are too worried now.

Especially when PD nin told us about the politics involved.

And worse 6 idols including Mina are risking their lives just by going to that place.

What do they plan to do?

What is it now? 'Kpop Idols turned into secret agents' type of shit?

This isn't a movie where everyone suddenly is capable to take down 10 freaking giants at the same time.