Chapter 13

Y/N'S POV

After i went out of the office i went back to training like nothing happened. I walked back to the practice room like it was an ordinary day when it IS MOST CERTAINLY NOT AN ORDINARY DAY I AM FRIKIN DEBUTING HOW IS THAT AN ORDINARY DA-. I was training smoothly when Natty joined in with me. I noticed she looked more... Happier? She was radiating happy energy all around.'Weird' i thought. When i look at her face she keeps on smiling like a creep
Is she turning into a psychopath? Shit i need to call the mental institute. She's usually like that laid back person. You know that person who never studied for the test but still got an A? Yeah that's her. I don't know if she saved the whole world in her past life but she is one hell of a lucky woman. And free advice don't challenge her to a singing battle hell she'll wipe you out in one song. She placed first in singing for about 6 months before i came in. And she didn't place first this time because she had some sort of a sore throat it affected her singing voice. She hates aegyo like me and doesn't really smile that much so we're like that dark and all twisty friends.

After awhile we took a break and i swear to godjihyo that she kept on smiling. What the hell is wrong with her???!

"Alright spill it" i said to her she kept on smiling still.

"Nothing..." she looked away from me and drank her banana milk. After about 10 seconds she looked at me again grinning so wide i thought she would turn into pennywise or something.

"What is it???" i asked a bit annoyed

"Nevermind.." she looked away again. I didn't bother anymore and continued to stare into empty space. I then felt a pair of eyes looking at me. I took my water bottle sat in front of her. Guess i should tell her about me debuting.

"I'm" we both said we looked at each other before continuing.

"You go first" i said

"You go"

"No you go first"

"Seriously you go first"

"You have been smiling like a creep for god knows how long so you go first"

"Ladies first"

"WE'RE BOTH LADIES"

"THEN YOU GO FIRST"

"BUT YOU'RE A LADY TOO YOU GO FIRST"

"TALLEST GO FIRST"

"THEN SHORTEST GO FIRST"

"YAHHH"

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU'RE SHORT"

"THEN WHY DID YOU BRING IT UP"

"BECAUSE YOU SAID TALLEST SO I SAID SHORTEST" i retorted

There was a moment of silence then we burst out laughing.

"Let's just do it together" i said to her. She nodded.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"I'm gonna debut" we both said in unison. We then got wide eyed and screamed. Then koosung our dance trainer next door had to check on us because he thought something was happening after he saw what was really happening he just chuckled and went back outside. Wait does that mean that we're in the same group?

"Wait when did Jyp nim tell you about your debut?" i asked

"Hmm last night"

"And you're gonna be??"

"The fourth member"

"BISHHH WE'RE IN THE SAME FUCKING GROUP" i said in english which im pretty sure she didn't understand.

"WE'RE IN THE SAME GROUP!!" i said in korean we then hugged again and fixed our compusure.

"Wait so you're the new member pd nim was saying?" she asked and i nodded we were so happy that we both didn't notice the time and went running to pd nim's office. It was already afternoon. We were at the door and we both knocked on the door. After heating a come in we opened the door and bowed at pd nim and the 3 girls.

"Ah hello girls welcome" pd nim said we then looked at the girls standing in front us 'damn their all beautiful as heck' i thought to myself.

"Girls these are your new members introduce yourselves" Pd nim said to the 3 girls they happily obliged

"Annyeonghaseyo Jeon Soyeon imnida i'm the lead vocalist,leader and main rapper nice to meet both of you" she said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Shin Ryujin imnida I'm the group's sub vocalist, lead rapper and lead dancer nice to meet you both." she said with a smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo Park Chaeyoung imnida just call me Rosè for short. i'm the main vocalist, dancer of this group and by the way i really love food nice to meet you both" she saud in a cute matter and we all laughed at what she just said.

"Alright I'll leave the 5 of you to get acquainted" pd nim said and went out of the office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were now sitting in a circle position and tried to get to know each other.

"So Y/N how old are you?" ryujin asked i chuckled at her question.

"I'm 20 years old in korean age" i replied they simply nodded.

"How about you natty?" Rosè asked.

"I'm 19"she replied shortly both of us were shy.

"Aww I'm still the maknae" ryujin said then we chuckled

(Note:Soyeon is 21 years old and chaeyoung is 20 too while ryujin is 18)

"When is your birthday Y/N?" soyeon asked.

"March 10"i said

" Oohhhh so you're a pisces? " Rose said. I then nodded.

" Y/N you look foreign are you perhaps from out of country? "

" Yeah I'm from california actually"i replied

"So when did you move here?"

"About 3 to 5 years ago?" i replied

"daebak so you have been here long that explains why your korean is very good." ryujin said.

"But why did you leave california?" Rose asked

My heartbeat became faster and i gripped tightly on my arm that i didn't realize i was cutting the skin with my nails.I quickly hid it. And plastered a smile upon my face.

"It's complicated" i said barely not stuttering. I noticed how the atmosphere got a bit gloomy. Then pd nim walked back in.

"So girls you will be living together starting tomorrow so pack up your stuff and move out tomorrow. Your manager will pick you up tomorrow around 8 am you won't have training anymore since you will be preparing for your debut. And as for you two I am proud to say welcome to G/N"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EYOOOO I hope you enjoyed this chap.

Ciao~

-Sarah