"Why not..the castles literally right there..and I'm the princess.." I said pointing towards the castle. "Oh, I well you see I'm in town for the-" "Princesa?" 

I'd notice that nickname anywhere. It was an odd voice it came from though. For someone who lived near France their whole life and was raised being taught both French and English he didn't seem it. His accent sounding rather foreign, perhaps..Canadian..?

"Prince John IV of l'Archipel Implacable, lovely to make your acquaintance (As if, I think I'd rather drown in a lake) might I ask what you're doing here?" I asked doing a slight curtsy. "Oh wow, the full name, Johnny's fine." He flashed his pearly whites and suddenly he seemed.. I don't know.. charming..?

"Johnny it is." I found myself smiling. "Or daddy works." and smile gone. "I'm kidding! relax cutie just trying to lighten the mood." I playfully rolled my eyes as he nudged my shoulder. Chase now seeming like a third wheel. "Johnny of l'Archipel Implacable? Not sure I've heard of you" He said snarkily. "Yeah, you can call me John. And you are?" John then threw his arm around my shoulder. I'm not sure why, we've only talked a few times and weren't that close. I was pretty stiff at first but soon found myself relaxing into his touch. 

"Chase..Viscount of l'Île de Sable..I'm sure you've heard of me." He crossed his arms and smiled smugly. "Nope doesn't ring a bell." He said popping the 'p' in Nope. "Anyways I'll see you tonight princesa?" "Do I have a choice?" "Nah but I'm sure if you did the answer would still be yes" "I-" "Okay see ya!" He kissed my cheek before winking at me and running off to who knows where. 

Chase and I just stood there dumbfounded. "I- aha um.. yeah.." I jogged back into the castle so I could pick my hairstyle and finalize the accessories for the ball tonight. 

I chose some simple layered necklaces and some pale, blue-ish lavender heels and my tiara, or crown whichever sounds best to you

I chose some simple layered necklaces and some pale, blue-ish lavender heels and my tiara, or crown whichever sounds best to you. I was so excited about this ball I only had 2 hours left considering it was now 6 pm, so I now had to get my hair and makeup done.

I had my hair done in a simple tight low bun and pulled out a strand of hair at the front to give it a little bit of flavour. Madame Alerie didn't like that but I'm her boss so she's gotta deal with it! The crown was now being placed on my head as all the royalty attending the ball was being introduced, my family Last since its taking place in our castle. I got to stay back a bit since I'm rather impatient and like 45 royal families were being introduced. My turn was finally approaching and for some reason, I was I guess..nervous? Not about the ball, I've been to quite a few balls and am now used to it. But I'm more nervous about Johnnys' reaction.