Time pt. 4

It's been a few days since me and Johnny kissed and honestly we're thriving. I'm kind of confused on our relationship status since we're "dating" but are we really dating?

Besides that everything is going fine and I really love spending time with him. Right now me and the gang are hanging on the bleachers instead of the cafeteria. The boys are chasing eachother (idk why) and me, kenz and Annie are waiting on Lauren.

I see Lauren walking over with a tall figure beside her. "Hey guys this is my friend London she's new here" Lauren says. London is about 5'8 with long black hair and blue eyes, she's gorgeous. Annie introduces everyone to London ,"Hey I'm Annie and this Kenzie and
y/n. The guys over there are Johnny, Hayden and Carson. GUYS COME HERE". As the boys run over I notice London's eyes linger on Johnny. I don't like that.
The boy join the circle as Johnny puts his arm around me and gives me a quick peck on my forehead. "Johnny's my brother." Lauren states "oh I thought you guys looked familiar! I guess good genes run in the family" London replies while slightly batting her eyelashes toward Johnny. It doesn't seem to bother him but it's certainly bothering me. "Uh for him not so much" Lauren chuckles.

The rest of the lunch period (which goes into the end of the day) I noticed London's eyes linger on John. There were ten minutes left when London says "Lauren John isn't seeing anyone right? He's like super cute." Everyone goes silent until I quickly reply "yeah he is super cute but he's actually my boyfriend so". "OH OMG IM SO SORRY I TOTALLY HAD NO IDEA" she says sorrily. "It's fine you couldn't have known" I reply.

She must have known how could she not? People don't just go around kissing foreheads!

The boys head back over and Johnny snakes his arms around my waist while London tries to avoid looking in our direction. "Babyy are we still getting pizza in a few minutes?" John says in a slight baby voice. "Pizza? I love pizza!" London buts herself into the conversation. "Yeah most people do" I mutter. John politely smiles and says "yeah pizzas...pizzas great!" "We should totally get pizza sometime!" London offers "yeah we should all get pizza" John replies.

I don't think I like London. No scratch that. I cannot stand her.

****

Through out the week London would try to flirt with Johnny and him being totally oblivious would show no response in shutting it down. I would begin to act cold towards London. Flirting with Johnny 10x the usual whenever she was around. Whether that meant being extra touchy, or using pet names. I needed to make sure she knew that he was mine and that he is NOT interested in her whatsoever. It was like an addiction.

{Johnny's POV}

It's been a week since Lauren introduced London to the friend group, she seems super nice but I notice y/n get tense everytime she's around me. It's probably just me though.
On Thursday Hayden introduced us to his friend Chase and it's super obvious that he's interested in y/n but she doesn't notice it. This whole relationship started out fake but I've honestly had feelings for y/n before that. Shes super sweet and kind and Everybody wants her but I have her. She's mine and I wanna make sure everyone knows that, especially Chase 😒.

It's Saturday and the gangs at the park. We usually hang here on the weekends since it's close by and not many people will be there. We're all sitting at the benches and I can't stop watching Chase trying to make y/n laugh. Don't get me wrong I trust y/n but she never hits my arm when she laughs at my jokes so why is she doing it to chase. I'm distracted from my daze by y/n's voice. "Johnny are you alright?" "Yeah, yeah I'm fine" "oh alright then". London is talking to me but to be quick frank im not really listening.
Why is he looking at her like that?!
"Take a picture it'll last longer." I remark "what?" Chase responds with a confused look on his face. "Don't act stupid you can't stop staring at her like she's a piece of meat" "bro i don't know what you're talking about" "maybe if you could see the drool in the corner of your mouth you'd understand" "JOHNNY STOP." Y/n interrupts. She grabs my hand and leads me away from the table. "What are you doing?!" She questions. "No what are you doing? You won't stop flirting with him" "how am I flirting with him?? He told a joke and I laughed that's it I don't understand what your problem is." She said as she walked away in the opposite direction of the park. "Where are you going?!" I yell. "HOME"