20 : 保存するHozon suru

Two Weeks Back

Kakashi ran towards the cemetery. He ran as fast as his feet could carry. He jumped on top of various rooftops to fasten the pace. He could not take it, he was supposed to make her smile again, he was supposed to bring someone there to make her happy again, but all he did was making things worse. She cried right after he confessed and rejected her.

The words ringing violently in his mind "I LOVE YOU!"

Kakashi shook it off as he fasten his speed and finally, reached the final resting place of Nohara Rin. Kakashi was gasping for breath as he hunched himself on all fours before he yelled out loud and thumped the ground with his fists. The silver-haired shinobi was shivering now, as he spoke, "Rin, I couldn't even save you, I couldn't protect you. How am I supposed to save the person I love from getting hurt? How do I do that?"

"Love sucks doesn't it?" Kakashi heard a voice call out to him.

His shinobi instincts took control as he quickly stood up and looked around for the person who said that, his kunai at the ready.

"Who said that?" Kakashi asked menacingly, his good eye widened when he saw Hiroko walking slowly towards him from the dense forest ahead. He lowered his defensive stance the moment he saw her and tucked his kunai away.

Hiroko was wearing a really revealing outfit, a see-through babydoll lingerie in the middle of the night. Her hair was let loose as compared to its usual neat tight up mandatory uniform bun. She looked really sexy right then as she walked towards Kakashi. However, Kakashi was not into it. He realised, he did not want that. A one night stand was not what he wanted, he knew his heart was calling for one woman and no amount of seduction can bring forth his desire for another. His heart was yearning for that one person who could make him feel complete; Sakura. If it wasn't her, then he would rather stay single for the rest of his life.

"Are you lost Aoyama-San?" Kakashi asked her calmly, his eyes had averted away from her body.

"Sleep walk. It happens sometimes. I am amused that I had travelled all the way here. What a coincidence to see you here of all people. Sorry though, I overheard your conversation with.. no one in particular." Hiroko exclaimed as she walked closer towards Kakashi.

"Yes. That was private. I thought I was alone." Kakashi agreed, he felt uneasy for some reason.

"Kakashi-San." Hiroko spoke, "Why aren't you looking at me?"

"You are not in a decent outfit Aoyama-San. It would be rude for me to do so." Kakashi answered simply.

Kakashi could hear Hiroko chuckle mirthlessly, "It took me so long to perfect this look. But you are not even the least bit interested."

Kakashi could not help feeling that there was an underlying meaning when she said that. "Hmm.. That sounds a lot like you have planned this, I thought you said earlier that you were sleepwalking."

"Ah.. you misunderstood me, I was walking to sleep with you." Hiroko explained calmly.

"Aoyama-San.." Kakashi started firmly, his eye still fixed to the ground.

"Would you look at me if I look like this?" Sakura's voice was suddenly heard speaking to him.

Kakashi looked up to see that Sakura was in fact standing at Hiroko's former position, wearing the lingerie that Hiroko was wearing. Seeing Sakura like that distracted Kakashi for a second, but that was all it took for Hiroko to make her move.