13 : 夢 Yume

"Tell me what do you see, Neji." Tenten asked.

Tenten had her hair down, she was wearing a low v-cut qipao, her long hair was beautifully tousled up and she was lying on a bed before Neji. In Neji's eyes, she looked breathtaking. Her alluring face was calling out to him seductively as she repeated, "Neji, what do you see?"

Neji was unable to answer her, his voice was caught in his throat. Her presence caused his tongue to be, useless. He was immobilised from his spot, rooted at the very place he was in; on all fours above Tenten on that treacherous bed.

Neji never had any problem answering back eloquently, questions from the Hokage, questions from his clan head or even from the blubbering idiot; Naruto. He could answer any questions with ease. But this time, the enchantress had rendered him speechless. He was able to comprehend her question but no voice came out.

The moment he tried to answer her, the vision of Tenten disappeared, instead it was the vision of a pretty brunette with Long luscious hair. Her eyes were the colour of delicious honeycombs, they were mesmerising. She spoke sweetly, "Listen sweetheart, this is what I want you to do.."

Before she could speak though, the vision of her disappeared and Neji would wake up from this dream in cold sweat.

Neji have been having this dream quite frequently, initially it was just the image of Tenten in the revealing outfit. But as time progresses, the vision of her changes to the lady in his dreams. It was unfortunately and secretly off-putting. He rather liked seeing Tenten in that forbidden outfit, not that he would ever admit that. Neji felt that this was no ordinary dream. He had asked Hinata about her knowledge of dreams as a prophecy or a forewarning. She ascertain that it was heard of, but not a common gift amongst the Hyuuga clan, very much unheard of in the side branch at that.

The last Hyuuga descendant who possessed the gift, lived over 50 years back, he was called Hyuuga Himura . He had a vision of an ambush that was lurking from within the clan, true enough, it was the biggest betrayal in history amongst the Hyuuga clan. The traitor was sent for a lifetime of imprisonment; Hyuuga Hibiki.

Neji heaved a loud sigh when he looked at the time, he was late for training, he hated these dreams. The moment he wakes, he will feel like as if he did not sleep at all. His body aches all over and his mind was extremely exhausted from over-thinking about the stupid dream. What did it mean? Was this a vision of HIM? Or was he in someone else's mind? Perhaps that person was into Tenten? Who could that be?

—-

"Neji, watch out!" Tenten yelled.

Neji did not have time to evade Lee's kick, that had NEVER happened before. Neji could easily predict and see the slightest movement of Lee's muscles before it even happened. But due to the continuous dreams that he has been getting at night, his senses and even byakugan was not at its best.

Neji took it like a champ, he felt the pain soared up from his left cheek before he was thrown to at least a kilometre away from their training grounds.

"NEJI!" Tenten and Lee yelled out loud and ran to his aid, by the time they reached him, he was already unconscious.

———

"Fancy seeing YOU here." Kakashi mused as he greeted Neji who was sent immediately to the triage area at the hospital.

"Please, leave." Neji spoke placidly.

Kakashi chuckled, he thoroughly enjoyed watching the proud Hyuuga suffer. Neji DID tell on him the other day at the hospital, an eye for an eye.