39. AND SO THE SEMESTER BEGINS. . .

Jacob

Even after so many prayer that the sun don't rise. . . .it's high above my head with bright light peaking in my room.
I wondered what could it take to bring down the huge ball of fire ?

I had no idea what I have to do? Or what I should ?

"Good morning!" Billy say those
words."So had a good sleep, Jacob?" He asked.

Out of no curiosity, I know why was his enthusiasm was sky-touching today. Today is most definitely not an average day and I know why! My whole body trembling madly, and heart hammering with nervousness.

"Did you pack my bag?"

"Hah ha,Don't worry,Jacob. Everything's profusely taken care off." Billy laughed,rolling and wandering in my room. Huh, and that's the most dreadful answer I could get in my life. 'Taken care of-' sounds like a dialogue of an old fashioned underworld don-

I run my hands through my hair, that was cropped of an inch and turn to Billy, his gaze struck at me awfully like he's ready to give me any answer I want. Poor old man.

"What's the time the college is ?" I ask walking out of the room.

"Uh-" His eyes puzzle around, he chokes- in short - that says I don't know. "I haven't asked it from Carlisle,but wait- I can just call him and-" He rolled over to the telephone trailing off at his words.

"No-" I say instantly, that sounded little low from my throat. "I'm going there anyway, I'll ask-" I shook my head, with my eyes half- shut, a jolt bolt down my spine as sharp's razor causing my hairs on my arms to tingle.

None of these feels okay.

None of these feels right.

I shift my way to my right foot, for a second and grabbed the black bag from the shelf, that weigh a pound to me (don't know what Billy had stuffed into it) and step out the house. "Bye Billy! But remember I am still mad at you for sending me to college."

I shout & hear him laugh softly as a walk on my way to my car -10 Ford Taurus - that seemed fit to me in its light blue paint it. The last four months of starting up the garage, it seemed to be the greatest perk I had earned.

"Jacob?" In an instant -was the total time- it took for me to turn to the call. Both of my eyebrows kept pulled above.

"Uh-Oh! T-shirt & Black Jeans? You really look. . . uh-" Jared thought for a word to fit my dressing style. I shake my head and rolled my eyes, as I start ducking in the driver's seat, not replying him.

"Is this why you'd stop me?" I say, and started ducking in the car.

"No-uh,Wait! Wait!" He laughed softly. I turn to him at last half-heartedly, with my eyebrows still pulled up, and growling slightly.

"I wanted to tell you that , the whole pack had to run the petrol in the forest tonight. Last night we caught the skulking sweet scent again? " His tone suddenly, turns husky. As I looked at him with narrowed eyes, I remembered there conversation before Rachel's wedding.

I listened to him waiting to add something more.

"The scent was. . . very strong, it hurt our nose just like the, bloody leech is standing right in front of us but we couldn't see it? So, Sam want us to be at high alert. So, will you-?" Jared didn't complete his question, he knew that I haven't transformed from the past few weeks and now it might be hard for me. . . but saying that NO didn't felt right to the wolf-instinct of mine.