51. A TRACE

TITLE MEANING:
A HINT OR INDICATION

Jacob

She step forward grasping my hand weakly, "I'll explain everything thing to you. . . but I beg you Jacob. Please just give me a chance."

Why I didn't I chose to give her a last chance? Huh?

I sat on the damp ground with dews, staring at the breaking dawn with my long arms hung my knees, imagining what would it be like down there in the water screaming for help but getting no ears that might help? 

"Aston Martin Vanquish V12. Sporty utility vehicle could be a case of sports and death." A cop noted down in the walkman, held near to his mouth.

What? My head strained onto the buzzing police speaking onto the walkman. My jaws clenched, with anger building inside it. How can they even think that? Huh?  I stuck my eyes on the water currents twirling with the huge hunger belly, like I was at the drowning in the bottom of the water pit, and the pressure of the currents crushed on me inexorable. 

Dead silence strained against eardrum!

A tear dwelled up on my eyes imagining what if she was down there? 

"The depth is too enormous to be ledge." Embry tap his foot against the slippery oiled rocks impatiently.

 I didn't wanted to hear any word out of anyone's mouth! I wanted to block out everything around me; the slightest of the sound felt like is driving me insane? I felt totally defeated with overtaking anxiety.

Hundreds of uniform mens, with Emmette and Rosalie walked back to the police vehicle and caravans, exhausted and defeated, with the bag of tools tied on their backs. What? Why are they going away?  My heart knelled trying to soothe the aching flinch of my heart p. 

I looked over to Sam and Embry ( they both were here since an hour, after Seth left off) waiting for an explanation about where were they all going?

"We need to stay put." Charlie spoke into the walkman and put it down back to the belt, as he walked briskly and strongly against the rocks.

How no-why. What if? No. Are they giving up? A shiver roll down my backbone, I couldn't complete any of my thoughts apparently. My whole head was entirely filled with only one thing. . . .that anyhow have to save her.  I stood upright my feets walking fastly to him. 

"J-Jacob! Wait!" Embry call at the back of me, but by that moment I already found myself in front of Charlie, with frowned eyes onto him.

"Charlie, why the team is leaving. . .just yet? They can't. . I mean they ought not to be doing that, until they find her, right? " I shook my head my head vigourously trying to make sense of the disjointed thoughts. 

"We are working, okay? The team is already out there. . . I mean . . .  it's continuously working for four hours now  in the chilled water 💦. Huh? We'd be alerted when we get any potential sign of Renesmee, but we need break." He nodded.

Can he even listen himself talking so monstrously now? How can he say that, when he knows that his own granddaughter might be there fighting off her  last breathes? My jaws clenches; together,

"No sign yet-" The man buzzed from Charlie's Walkman, hung on his belt.

"Okay! Pack up." Charlie say on the walkman and sighed softly looking up at me. Was he expecting me to leave? Even if he was, he was wrong? I clenched my fists tight, low caprackling of bones rang in my ears.