39. COFFEE, COLLEGE & 'FRIENDS'

Renesmee

"Disperse!" Nicholes whispered gently, as he conclude with his occult studies speech. He's been here for a week, so that students among us who are attracted to occultism could surely contact him. (For which everyone seemed madly crazy about.) I've known Nichole's, since two months now, after Chris & I went to Tennessee (which took my groveling & begging to him) to meet his family! And it was a heavenly time there.

The conclusion cracked within the audience with the huge round of applause. I clap my hands together cheerfully, at the conclusion of his words. After a minute, everyone walk out the gates scattering around the halls and moving like a shoal of fish underwater.

I left my seat and walked to the departure gate left open through which the crowds exited. The only sound around was a buzzing and of the feet in the hall, an di walk out.

The bell rang (at the same time) and the crowd jogged into the cafeteria - so with the school tradition this was a break - and I could totally is a break. I try to pace down my running beat and stand under the roof shelter, waiting for Jacob. . . who is nowhere to be found!

My stomach gurgled loudly with hunger, and I purse my lips, tapping my foot.

"Look! I really bumped into you?" Someone called out loud. Without a beat of second I knew who was it? Nicholes! I exhaled loudly, smiling with my full lips & teeths I turned to him.

"Oh Nicholes! That's really great

"Oh Nicholes! That's really great. . . . surprise."

He nod - smiling bigger then me - under the sun his blue eyes seemed even more transparent then Chris, but it holds the courage, depth. . . & love.

I bit my lip, the excitement clinging to each of my nerves. "How's everyone there? Daniel (Chris's brother with different mother)? And Heather (Daniel's wife). . . & of course Youu?"

"We're okay! Everyone's okay there!" He gave a hard wiggle at his eyebrow, and chew on his lower lip softly. "But, uh we miss you both a lot. . . .a lot. "

"I know. How's both of your work going on together?" My shoulder slumped together, my heart rate was at a rhythmic pace now standing under the roof shelter.

His eyebrows sour down. "What do you mean when you say, er both of our work together?"

"Yeah!" I nod promptly, "Didn't you call him for uh, running few errands?" I spoke and held my breath, the anxiety runs in my blood. The thoughts of him trying to lie to me, heaved my heart down with nervousness. No! He couldn't - He won't. I sighed and wait for him to answer patiently.

"Isn't he here with you now?" He asks, shaking his head.

"Uh, No~" I couldn't reply him. My voice box felt choked with shrieking anxiety.

"I doubt if he's with us too? And yeah, I wouldn't have bothered him to run my errands, that I rarely have! Soo. . "

There must have been sadness struck at my face (which I could see crystal clear in the reflection of Nicholes blue eyeballs) & most apparently in his hesitation of thinking what to say next! I nod hard, shaking off the confusing setting on me. I try to reason myself with WHY? Why would Chris do that? But my heart felt to heavy to think of an answer.