52. THE AWAKENING 🔥

Renesmee

With pounding heart, I try to show them everything around me. I wanted to talk to them tell them where was I? But could I? My hands cracked locked up in the metal bands.

Clink.Clink.

The shackles shook with my movement, and the images of them in my eyes fluttered. No. I don't want that- atleast not so soon. I kept my focus together, only onto them. . . but I was too late!

The connection of ripped off from my weak body, that even struggled for breathing. I could taste the heavy thickened saliva at the back of my throat constance buckled over. Everything ached. . .Everything sagged. Is it the,uh-?

My head tensed over the thoughts of another life within me, that's exactly hungry, weak, and hurt like me- Oh no! Oh no! What if it's hurt? What if the baby's hurt? I wanted to curl my hands around my stomach, give the life within me a shelter that it needs. But I can do nothing, nothing to keep it out of the brutality of the world?

I kept swallowing, and my throat kept clenching, but no matter what, I could not stop the thickening of saliva back there. My mind float weakly in the void, I try to get up to my feets, but stumbled back at the tiles, cold & chilled that hurts my thin hurt skin.

"Save that, love ❤." Adrian footsteps echoed off the whole mausoleum.

My hands feebly reached out, yearning out to try to break those shackles and get away from it. But even thinking about it seemed pointless. I was alone once again, there was no one with me. I closed my eyes trying to shoot the trigger point again to connect to them. Ah!

My head throbbed loud by the over exhaust of the energy within me. With spinning head and throbbing nerves, everything around me felt fading away amd I knew I was fainting.

.................

I blink a fewer times before opening my eyes again. How was I not dead yet? I try to relax the stretched muscle of my hand, but the shackles protested against me and gave a sonorous clinking out aloud. Ugh.

"Could you stop yourself from trying to break that thing?" Adrian walked against the sculptured tiles his black boots hitting it gently. My head looked up at him. Angry & Brooding.

"Since you are holding me as a hostage here. So absolutely not! " I threw back defiantly, with such determination, but he laughed softly muttering something I could not understand in Greek.

"Huh! In that case I will have to make sure that you don't get yourself into any trouble." He breathed softly walking to the wine cabinet hung at the Greek arted wall; and pouring it down.

"You are the most arrogant insufferable man I have ever met." I spit out and snorted glaring at him; giving another hard shake to the clinking shackles rudely.

He laughed back at me. "I'll take that as a compliment." He dropped the freezing ice into the wine; my stomach ached with hunger, and weak nerves shrieked out with the burn of the wounds in my skin.

"Huh? You know what GET LOST. " I wrinkled my nose saying the words out aloud.

 " I wrinkled my nose saying the words out aloud