Kokichi giggled slightly. "Not like that, you fugly (if you get the reference, I love you) bear. They wouldn't confess to doing so. And even if they did, that would take out all the fun of the class trial, wouldn't you agree?"

Monokuma thought about it for a little while. "Upupu, I suppose you are right! Well, anyway. Please start killing eachother." The students gave him a glare. "What?! I asked nicely!"

A grumbling Monokuma left as quickly as he had appeared.

They stood in silence for a little while. Well, until Himiko spoke up.

"It was him!" She pointed accusingly at Kokichi, who in turn gave her a suprised look. "He obviously knew about it! Plus, did you see how friendly he was with Monokuma?  Nyeh. Anyone friendly with a bully is a bully."

"Ah, but. Ryoma knew too. Both of them are suspicious..." Shuichi tried to speak up, but his voice was quickly drowned out by a louder voice.

"Himiko is right! No male can be trusted! Especially that one!" She turned to look at Kokichi before squeal rushing to Himiko's side. "Eeek! Himiko, your so smart! As expected of a great mage such as yourself!"

"Nyeh, your too close." She replied with the same tired expression.

"Well, it does make sense." Kiibo spoke up. "According to all the detective shows I've watched, whoever knows more is the most guilty one."

"Ah, no. Gonta not think Kokichi do it." Gonta spoke up, turning everyone's attention to him. That was how Gonta was. He naturally pulled everyone towards him. Maybe it was how massive he was. Or perhaps it was his kind nature. Nonetheless, he could get everyone's attention pretty quickly.

"What do you mean Gonta?" Ryoma asked.

"Kokichi no use phone. Because Gonta see Ryoma use phone." Gonta said innocently. He didn't seem to be trying to blame Ryoma in any shape or form. He was just trying to help, and he felt that sharing any information would be helpful.

"Ryoma?! YOU used it?" Tenko said. She seemed suprised. She was so sure that Kokichi was the culprit, not Ryoma.

"Well, it seems as if you did tell." Ryoma sighed tiredly. However, he didn't seem mad at Gonta.

"Sorry. Gonta just trying help." Gonta replied apologetic.

"It's fine." Ryoma looked up to the others. "Yes, I did use the phone."

"Ryoma?! Boy, I was not expecting that! I even trusted you! Even after promising not to use it!" Kokichi faked being hurt.

"Kokichi, just shut up." Himiko yawned. "Nyeh, Ryoma. Why did you use the phone?"

Oh, boy. That made Kokichi upset. Why weren't they getting mad at Ryoma for using the phone? He just knew that if he had used it, he would've been screamed at from every direction.

"Oh shut your mouth, red-haired bitch. Stop with the favoritism!" Miu spat out quite nastly. That suprised Kokichi. Since when did she care about favoritism? "Now, what do you have to say for yourself, small dick?"

"I was using it to find someone special to me." Ryoma looked sad while saying that. "But, something happened."

"What happened?" Shuichi asked. Of course, leave it to the detective to ask the important questions.

"It didn't ring. At first I thought it was because there was no one special to me, but it didn't even ring." Ryoma's faced darken as he talked.

"Does that mean... that someone else used the phone before you?" Kirumi said. The atmosphere seemed to have thicken with her words.

"That's right. Monokuma said that it wouldn't ring after one use. If it didn't ring for me, that means that it was already used." Ryoma looked at them. His eyes seemed to stop on Kokichi for a second before looking at the others again. "In other words, someone among us has used the phone and talked with someone from the outside."

The fourteen students looked at each other with suspicion in their eyes. There was someone who had used the phone, even when they agreed to stay away from it.

'This certainly was quite the motive. Monokuma made it too tempting to resist' Kokichi smile lightly. 'I wonder who could've possibly used it...'

"It'll be alright!" Kaede said positively. "I trust that we will not kill each other! After all, we're all friends!"

"That's what I was going to say..." Kaito muttered. "She's right! I believe in you! So you better not kill anyone!"

They all nodded, their spirits lifted a little. They where friends after all. Friends do not kill each other.

Kokichi laughed. "Wow, you really believe people will keep their word?" He started walking to the entrance. He stopped for a second and looked at them over his shoulder.

"Ask Rantaro how that worked for him when you seem him in the afterlife!"

Death in next chapter, yay, or nay?