"Are you coming over?" You asked him through a small yawn. You weren't sleeping alone tonight, or ever again.

"Only if you want me too." He said quietly.

You smiled, letting out small laugh, "I wouldn't of asked if I didn't want you to come over."

He mirrored your actions. "Then I'd love too. Plus I don't really have a place to stay. My apartment is still a crime scene."

"Why not just live with me." You blurted out. Your eyes grew wide as you stammered to fix the words that just came out of your mouth. "I- I'm sorry. I know we like just got back together and like I was mad at you for three weeks. I understand if you do-"

Spencer shut you up with a kiss, his hands holding your face as he pulled away. "You're cute when you ramble. I'd love to live with you."

Your heart just about burst from your chest. "Really?" You gave him your best puppy dog eyes.

"Really really."

...

Smut Warning: Fluffy Smut. I low-key cried writing this scene. Dont ask. I'm emotional today. ❤️

You walked into the apartment, lips connected with Spencers in a feverish kiss, giggles coming from the stumbling of you and him.

"God I've missed you." He purred in between kisses. Spencer grabbed under your thighs and you jumped, wrapping your legs around him as he planted wet kisses down your throat. You lolled your head back, enjoying the feel of his lips on you. You pulled at his shirt, untucking it from his pants before making quick work of the buttons.

You pushed it off his shoulders, hearing the soft sound it made as it fell behind him. You pulled back from him, pulling your t-shirt over your head and throwing it somewhere in the hallway. Spencer carried you to your bedroom, kicking the door shut with his foot.

He gently placed you on the bed, setting your head down on the pillows without breaking the kiss. You moved your hands down his bare chest and reaching for his belt. Spencer grabbed your wrist.

"Please Spence. I need you." You whined

Spencer ignored your pleas, instead kissing down your neck, down to your chest, and down your stomach. He stopped at the top of your jeans, looking up at you with his giant beautiful brown eyes, asking permission. You reached out, running your hand over the side of his face.

"Always, Spence. Always."

Spencer shot you a smile as his hands popped the button on your jeans. He pulled them off leaving you clad in only your bra and panties. He sat back, taking in the sight he hadn't seen for weeks. A sight engrained in his eidetic mind forever, but one he'd never grow tired of.

"You're so fucking beautiful baby." He whispered. You blushed at him. Ever the smooth talker.

Spencer stuck his thumbs in the side of your panties and pulled them off you, throwing them somewhere in the room to meet your pants. By now, you were panting. Just as ready as ever. But one thing about Spencer is how much he liked to take his time. Tonight, was no different.

Spencer kissed up your thigh. Slow, sensual, deliberate kisses. His eyes not leaving yours once. In between every peck, he complimented you or told you he loved you. He mirrored those actions on the other leg until he reached where you needed him the most. But he didn't touch you.

He wrapped his arms around your hips, holding you still. He kissed your hips, biting and sucking one side. Once he was satisfied with his red mark, he moved to the other. You let out a soft sigh, just happy you get to have him like this again.

"I missed this." Spencer placed a soft kiss on your clit. "I missed you. So much." Spencer licked a fat stripe up your pussy, punctuating his words. Your hands left their place at your side and tangled themselves in his hair. You felt him smile against you as you tugged him closer.

"Fuck. Spence." You tried to move your hips, but his grip was too much. Spencers tongue worked its magic, alternating between, what seemed like, writing letters on you and kitten licking your clit. It felt fucking amazing.

Spencer removed a hand from your hip and inserted two fingers inside you, slowly pumping them in and out of you, curling them to hit that sweet spot that only he could touch. You let out a long moan as your walls fluttered around him, your orgasm growing closer and closer with each thrust of his fingers.

"Gonna come for me, princess?" He asked, his thumb taking over for his tongue. You couldn't respond, opting instead for a quick nod. "Cum for me baby. That's such a good girl." He purred as you came. It'd been about a month since your last orgasm and fuck, did it feel good Spencer was the one giving it to you.

"Please, fuck me. Please Spencer. I need to feel you." You begged him as he slowed his pace, helping you ride out your high.

Spencer carefully withdrew his fingers from you and bringing them to his lips, groaning as he cleaned your arousal from them. The sight making butterflies erupt in your belly. He kissed his way back up your body, stopping at your lips. His hands made quick work of his pants, removing them faster than you thought possible.

Spencer hovered over you, one hand at the side of your head while his other lined himself up at your entrance. He pushed himself in slowly, his eyes closing as he relished in the feel of you. A feeling he thought he'd never get again.

"Fuck baby. You're so fucking tight. I never thought I'd ever get you like this again. You were made for me." The cracking in his voice made you open your eyes and look at him. He was crying. You could tell he was trying desperately to hold them back but was failing with each thrust.

"shhh. I'm right here baby. I love you so much. I promise. I'll never leave you again." You whispered to him, reaching up and wiping his tear-stained cheeks. You pulled him down to you, connecting your lips with his, kissing him with as much passion and love as you could muster.

You both stayed like that as you both found your releases at the same time. Spencer stilled, spilling himself deep inside you as your walls fluttered around him. He was right, you were made for him, and him made for you. He carefully pulled out, laying down next to you. You got up and padded you way to the bathroom, peeing and washing your hands before making your way back to Spencer curled up in your bed.

You crawled in next to him. Spencer wrapped himself around you, gripping you like you'd evaporate.

"I love you so much, Fluff. So much." He kissed your forehead tenderly. You smiled.

"I know you do, Spence. I love you too."

And with that, you fell asleep together. Entanglement of limps and heart beats.

And you knew, you were finally back where you belonged and you'd never leave again.