Epilogue

5 Years Later

                                                                               5 Years Later

"Jason Aaron Reid, if you aren't down here in two minutes, momma is leaving without you!" You yelled up the stairs of your brand new home. You heard two sets of running footsteps above you, then one.

"It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Jason Reid!" Spencer exclaimed as he ran down the stairs, carrying your four year old son in his arms. You smiled at the two loves of your life.

Jason was Spencer's clone in every way. He was tall and lanky, had beautiful brown curls and the most beautiful hazel eyes. He even got Spencer's brain. He could read at a second grade level and was just as speedy as his father, but most of all? He was yours.

"Now how come I did all the work, went through all that pain, and he came out looking exactly like you. It's just not fair!" You huffed, taking your son from his father, situating him on your hip.

"Hey now I did some of the work too! He wouldn't be here without me!" Spencer giggled as he picked up Jasons bag.

Tonight was the annual Christmas party at Rossi's which meant dressing to the nines and letting the kids stay away as long as they wanted! You had on a long emerald green dress, matching it with your earrings and necklace Spencer gave you as a wedding gift. The slit up both sides of the dress was to die for, and so weren't the bright red, red bottoms on your feet.

Spencer and Jason had on black suits, with matching converse on their feet. You smiled pulling out your phone. "Come here, I want a selfie. It's tradition."

Spencer walked over, snuggling in close to you and your son, smiling big as you took a photo.

"You look absolutely stunning, my love." Spencer leaned in, kissing you gently.

"And so don't you, handsome." You motioned to him with your hand. "But we really have to go or we'll be late."

Spencer took Jason, placing him on his hip before moving to the door, "I'll go put him in the car. Which one are we taking?"
Oh yeah, did we mention Spencer's a good gift giver? A brand new Mercedes G-wagon was gifted to you a week before you gave birth to your son. You swore it almost put you into labor when he rolled up in it.

"The Mercedes." You winked at him. You loved that thing, about as much as you loved Spencer.

"Lock up hun. I'll see you out there." He walked out the door.

You grabbed your phone and your purse, opening the door. You turned around, looking around your home. Pictures of you and Spencer decorated the walls, a timeline of your life together. Up the stairs showed the BAU family, and your son. The Christmas tree was lit, a new ornament hung for every Christmas you spent with Spencer.

After five years, you still found things to love about him. Your life was perfect. You had everything you ever wanted and more. Sure, your mother continued to disown you, only sending you a text once Jason was born, but it didn't matter. You didn't need anything because with Spencer, you had it all.

You shut the lights and closed the door, locking it before making your way through the falling snow to your awaiting husband, son, and forever. 

....

A/N 

Well, folks, that's all! 

I just want to thank every single person who followed along this journey with me. I appreciate all of you more than I'll ever put into words. You guys really pulled me out of a dark place, and I'm indebted to y'all. 

BUT this isn't the end. Not even close. I'll keep writing as long as y'all keep reading. Just WAIT till you see what I have up my sleeve. 

I love you all so fucking much. And I hope you'll stick around for whats next. I love you, i love you, i love you.

Xx

-M