Spencers Suprise

When Emily told us to take time off, she wasn't kidding

When Emily told us to take time off, she wasn't kidding. Apparently the two of us haven't taken more than a week off since we started. Unless it was mandated by Hotch, Emily, or the Bureau. With that being said, Spencer and you are now off for the next month. A whole fucking month of just me and Spencer. You were thrilled. And on top of being off, you were also free to return to regular life. Your doctor claiming you were all cleared for action and strenuous activity. Spencer, also, had moved into your apartment since yours was bigger. It was nice having him there constantly. Doing the domestic life with Spencer Reid was the life for you.

Vacation meant sleeping in and not having an alarm clock to answer to, right? So you were utterly confused when you woke up to a dark room as you were being nudged by your beautiful boyfriend.

"Why are you waking me before the fucking sun is up?" You grumbled as you pulled the blankets over your head. "We're supposed to be on vacation!"

Spencer giggled, pulling the blanket back down. You groaned at him, "You're mean." To which he just smiled and pushed your hair out of your face.

"Where's your passport?" He asked as he leaned down to lay a gentle kiss on your forehead. You opened one at him, a confused expression on your face.

"The safe? Why?" You sat up, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes and stretching your limbs.

"Just get up and get dressed. Please." You eyed him as he stood, opening the safes and collecting what you assumed was your passport, as well as his.

"Where are we going?" You asked as you threw your legs over the side of the bed, standing up to make your way to the closet.

"Just get ready. I already picked out your clothes for you. They're on the chair." You looked at the outfit on the chair in your bedroom. Spencer picked you out a pair of black leggings, while lacy bra and underwear, and a nude turtleneck. You smiled at the outfit. Next, he also picked out a pair of white Vans and the socks you always wear with it. And finally, you saw one of his sweatshirts. His BAU one with his last name on the back. Butterflies filled your stomach.

After the kidnapping, you and Spencer had a long conversation about the dynamic of your relationship. He wanted to make sure you were okay, and he didn't want to do anything that would cause you any emotional pain. You were grateful. You agreed on letting him know where you were mentally every day, and from there he would determine what the night would be like sex wise. But, you had brought up that you wanted him to have a little more control. When he asked you for examples, you simple said 'pick out my outfits'. You thought back to the smile that spread across his face as he agreed.

So, that was the new dynamic. Better communication, and he had more control. But the ground rules remained:

1) No touching without daddy's permission.

2) No cumming without daddy's permission.

3) If you're in a funky head space, tell daddy.

You relished in it as you padded over to the bathroom. You turned on the shower, stripping your nighttime clothes as the water heated. You grabbed your toothbrush and hopped in the shower. You let the warm water wash over you for a minute before you started your typical shower routine.