𝟶𝟸𝟶.

AMOUR  ▎
CHAPTER TWENTY ━━  Abraxas Malfoy.

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━

NO was written on her mother's note with capital letters. Lyra took the girls their advice and decided to write a letter to her parents about the Quidditch position. But of course she wasn't allowed to, it didn't make sense. Why did that minor injury make them so paranoid that she wasn't allowed to play a whole year?

The good news was that Ginny got the position. The new beaters were Andrew Kirke and Jack Sloper, who seemed to be the best out of the ones that did show up. "Honestly, if your parents allowed you to play Quidditch you definitely would've gotten beater."

"I guess, but we're judging these boys through their tryouts. They can be better at games."

Zayna and Natalie looked at her skeptically while Ginny merely shrugged. "Could be, but Zay's right. You would've been an amazing beater," she told her, and Lyra felt her heart flutter.

Natalie, smiling at her said quietly, "We should be quick, the coin says the meeting will begin in five minutes." Those coins had been especially useful to the D.A. With Hermione's Protean charm on it, they always knew when the meetings took place.

"Lyra! Lyra!" She rolled her eyes and the annoying tone of her brothers voice.

"Ignore ignore ignore," Lyra muttered, pushing her friends forward. 

"LyLy!" Lyra froze at the nickname. Oh no, please not LyLy.

Zayna snorted. "LyLy?" she asked, sounding amused.

"A friend didn't know how to say my name and he thought it was funny, so he ran with it," Lyra seethed. They turned to Draco, who from the looks of it, had ran to find her. Theo was walking a few feet behind him before he reached them too.

"Wow, you really don't want to talk to me," he puffed.

"Oh I wonder why. . ." She crossed her arms.

Draco looked at her sourly. "Anyway, I was rereading the letter mum had written to me. I thought her response was a bit strange for what I asked her." He gave her the letter that read:

𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑢𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑚. 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑢𝑡, 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠.