𝟘𝟛𝟟.

AMOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN ━━ L.Y.B.F sucks

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━

GINNY WEASLEY DIDN'T ASK TO FANCY HER BEST FRIEND, IT JUST HAPPENED. Was it because of the summer they spent together? Yeah definitely. Something sparked through her body those months that made her realise. Or maybe it could've been there from the start, slowly building up until it dominated her thoughts.

Everyone who knew was trying to help in their own unique way. Natalie and Zayna were the ones who knew the most. They were Lyra's friends too and also hanged out with her. Their help mostly consisted of how to act around her without making it obvious and even though the tricks were good, Ginny still didn't get the grip. Harry and Ron ( who put the pieces together when she came back from her sleepover ) tried to help but boys liking their girl best friend is clearly different than girls.

Luna's advice of thinking about fate was great. Ginny had to admit she was surprised that she guessed her feelings so quickly. She didn't understand how people could dislike her.

     Ginny assisted Dean the past few months with Seamus. Talking about his talents and telling him funny stories that made him laugh. It was all to make Dean look more desirable to him. And Dean would've done the same if Lyra wasn't currently dating Demelza.

Ginny liked Demelza as a person and knew why Lyra fell for her. She did everything Ginny did but ten times better. They were sort of at the same level Quidditch wise and it ended there. Demelza was better at makeup, fashion, understanding the muggle world, getting Lyra's bizarre jokes, studying with her, and so on.

     She understood why Lyra didn't develop feelings for her ( or she did, Zayna didn't want to spill secrets ). She was undeniably the inferior choice compared to Demelza.

It had been a months since Christmas Break had ended and everyone was back at school. Everyday was going exactly the same and Ginny was relieved when March was just around the corner, not only was it almost Ron's birthday, a Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff Quidditch match was coming up meaning she'd finally be allowed to push Zacharias Smith.

     " Dad was like 'you definitely know him, he was in that chick flick every girl's currently in love with'. Guess who it was, Lyra. . .Paul fricking Rudd."

Lyra gasped. "No way!"

Zayna nodded. "Yes way and I asked him to sign this for you." A picture emerged out of her robe pocket. It was the same actor who played Josh in the movie Lyra made her watch and Ginny already forgot the name of.