Chapter 53 - Boys will be boys

Start from the beginning

I'm so thankful to have everything that I have in my life, I'm blessed and I know I don't realize that some days, but I am.

I feel like travelling the world and seeing how much joy this movie has brought people, made me feel very grateful to be a part of it.

Hearing the screams of excitement when me and Chris would walk in a room brought tears to my eyes, I know I mean a lot to most of my fans, but they truly don't know how much they mean to me.

However, being on tour for two months has gotten both me and Chris tired. That's why when we arrived in LA we went straight to his apartment and fell asleep in his king sized bed.

So that's where I am now, just arisen from my deep sleep. A smile graces my lips as I feel his deep breaths of his chest against my back. His muscular arm is wrapped tightly around my waist, pushing our bodies together. I can feel everything, and I mean everything. Damn, he's going to be the death of me.

Slowly adjusting myself to get comfier, I feel Chris stirring behind me; I turn my body and connect my gaze with his sleepy one.

"Hey butterfly," he whispers, tucking my hair behind my ear.

I smile at his small actions that make my heart flutter.

"Move in day," he whispers with a smile when I don't answer. I put my hands in the air as he grabs my waist and pulls me tight into him. "I'm so excited that we're going to live together."

I nod, unable to find words. Moving in with Chris is scary, but I think we're ready for this step. He's the one, I feel it in my bones.

Feeling his growing smirk on top of my head, he continues to whisper but more deep and husky, "Maybe we can even have a baby." Laughing, I slap him on the chest and sit crossed legged facing the man of the hour. "Were not having a baby!"

Chris sits up and gives me a pout, making him look even cuter with his bed head, "And why not?"

I've never met a man who would want to have a baby, it's usually the girl in the relationship who begs the guy.

Putting my fingers on my chin thoughtfully, I mock him, "Maybe because we started dating three months ago."

"You're the one." is all he says.

"I just moved into your apartment," I listened, crossing my arms against my chest, making his eyes travel lower.

"You're the only one," he repeats, grabbing my waist and pulling me up, making me straddle him. He leans against the headboard and gives me a firm look, "Nothing you list will make me change my mind why I wouldn't want to have a family with you."

Breathe Lola, breathe, calm your heart rate.

"I-um-I," I stumble with my words, shocked by his statement.

Running his finger up and down my thighs, he questions, "Is it that hard to believe I want to spend the rest of my life with you?"

Yes, I mean no.

I shrug my shoulders and glance down at my fingers shyly.

"I'm so in love with you Lola Wilston, and I would die right now if you said yes to having a baby with me." he says with so much passion and love.

Grabbing his face in my hands, I make sure he's paying attention to me, "Listen, I would love to have a baby with you, but after marriage."

Chris hops out of the bed, loose basketball shorts grace his long toned legs, he sighs dramatically with a smile on his face.

What the heck is he doing?

Getting down on one knee he grabs my hands and stares deeply into my eyes, "Lola Wilston would you do the honour and marry me?"