☼ Missing you [ten x hendery] ☼

Ten rushed to the Studio Art room with his book bag hanging off the shoulder, only to find a tall handsome guy inside.

He fiddled blindly for the surface of his seat while checking out the familiar boy. The boy slowly approached Ten, with his body exposed underneath the unbuttoned shirt and reached out his hand.

"I'm Hendery, nice to see you again Ten."

Ten grabbed the boy and pulled him into his arms. He hadn't seen him since the night of the festival. After the school day's end full of grad practice and final projects, he was stuck with his extended family. Ten missed him so much he could burst. He couldn't even go a few days without him, yet the brave boy waited two whole years for Ten.

A medium size canvas was sitting on Ten's easel. On it was a portrait of Hendery, drawn by Ten on the very first day. Hendery walked over to it and picked it up with two hands in complete awe, "Wow."

Ten tightened his arms around the boy's waist from behind. He looked upon the portrait with a proud face and whispered into his ear, "That was the very moment I fell in love with you."

The confession was true, however at the time he had no idea that it was mutual.

***

On the open lawn, Hendery held onto his boyfriend's arms like a baby.
"I don't want you to go," he cried with a pouting mouth while Ten stroked his hair.

"We'll never be apart," Ten assured, "because you're in here," he said pointing to his heart.

Hendery's eyes deepened, filled with intensity. "But, I've spent so much time away from y–"

Ten placed his finger on the boy's lips. "Shhh, look at the stars..."

"No matter where we are, we can imagine being right here, looking at them together."

In the comfortable silence, Ten discovered the connection between them all. He could finally trace the formed constellations...

He could finally see the Big Dipper.