☼ Only Human ☼

Mark was looking by your side hoping to see Sandra next to you.

"Well," you didn't really know what to say,
"That was probably hard for her to listen to."

He just exhaled, "getting her to face me is the hardest part."

Ten stumbled into the pit and ran over to Mark, hyping him up. "Our rapper singing now?"

Mark smirked but quickly wiped it away.

"You guys need to be nicer to her," he said in a low voice.

Ten rolled his eyes and Mark became annoyed at his expression. "It was hard on her just like it was for you guys," he said hastily.

"She avoided us, we didn't do anything to her," Ten clapped back.

A song called Only Human began playing in the muffled background. Mark stood with one hand on his hip. He knew that his friends were not to blame-he was, but he was filled with intense emotions after seeing that Sandra was not interested in making up.

Johnny intervened, "We didn't know you still felt this way about her Mark."

"I-I know..." Mark said while slumping onto the concrete stump.

Johnny reached over to ruffle Mark's hair and Ten also began teasing him for being overly-emotional. At first Mark was trying to keep his rough exterior but cracked and playfully fought with Ten. Lucas approached the two wrestling boys and exchanged a few words with Mark, they then decided to grab snacks from inside.

It was now 8:30pm and the true amusement had just begun. As soon as the DJ put on Switch, a song from Mark's group, students ran on stage to dance.

Ten also jumped up and forced you to dance with him by grabbing your arms and swinging them along with his. Johnny was seemingly entertained while warming his hands by the fire.

"Oh," you said to Ten while dancing, "You didn't tell me that Hendery was Johnny's brother."