Usually, Lucious would've immediately got his back up, but he was too busy concerning himself with questions to why his ex was blowing his line up so heavily. Typically, it was the other way around. "No, it's not like that," He mumbled, distractively. "I'll make it up to you. Rain check?" He offered as he tucked himself back into his pants.

Harper shook her head as she adjusted her dress and grabbed her handbag. "How about I write my article on Cookie?" Lucious head snapped in her direction, earning a satisfied grin from Harper, now knowing she had Lucious' attention with the single mention of his ex-wife. "Meet The Manipulative Bitch That Has The Mighty Lucious Lyon Wrapped Around Her Little Finger? How about that?" She goaded with a mocking smirk plastered on her mouth.

A storm took over Lucious as he gripped Harper's wrists, jerking her too him. He saw the fear flash in her eyes, but he didn't give a damn. Nobody called his woman out of her name besides him and hell, her sometimes. Cookie was a bitch. A bad bitch that deserved some goddamn respect. "I think it would do you good not to say nothing bad about her again." And with a harsh shove, Harper fell back onto the couch, cowering as she saw Lucious in a different light. She'd wanted to push his buttons, not unleash a beast.

"Before she beats yo' skinny ass," Lucious and Harper followed the familiar voice to the stairs. Cookie stood with a dark look on her face as she regarded the reporter and then her ex-husband. "You just be sleeping with anybody now, huh, Lucious?" She questioned, incredulously. "Whore."

Harper's eyes widened at the insult and anxiously waited for Lucious' aggression to be redirected to the woman she couldn't stand, but instead he simply sucked his teeth and waved a hand of dismissal. "Whatchu' want, Cook? Why you ringing off my phone like you one of my side chicks?" A goofy grin took over his face as his ex-wife shook her head and strolled down the steps.

"Unbelievable." Harper muttered as she looked between them both before standing up to storm out of the club.

"Buh-bye!" Cookie hollered, wiggling her fingers at the reporter's disappearing figure. Cookie waltzed towards Lucious and sniffed. "You let ole' Ariel suck you down?" Lucious scratched the stubble on his chin, giving Cookie her answer as her nose wrinkled. "Yo' dick probably smell like fish ass." Lucious chortled before dragging his hands down his face. So much for Harper's blog helping him win an ASA. Hell, the little madam is about to drag his name through the dirt.

"What's up, Cook?" He asked, staring at his ex-lover as she wrinkled her nose at the seat, he'd pushed Harper onto before slowly sitting down. "You just jeopardised my shots at an ASA win. My first ASA win so somebody better be dyin'."

His ex-wife waved a hand of dismissal. "Oh, please, Miss. Toothpick's blog weren't gon' win you no damn award," Cookie proclaimed. "Yo' talent and yo' talent alone is gone have you walking away with a nice little trophy to put alongside the rest of your wins." His lips curved up. He knew Cookie had faith in him, despite everything, but it was nice to hear it aloud every now and again. "You don't needa be pimping ya junk out now, mayne." She jested with an immature giggle. The soft smile on Lucious' face was immediately replaced with an unimpressed scowl.

"Women be being to get a taste of dis' shit, baby," Lucious growled out, grabbing his dick through his pants. "Ain't no pimping involved, Cook." He took a daring step toward his ex-wife. "I know why you really here? Why you've been blowing up my line like you my lady and I'm out here doing you wrong..." Cookie leaned forward, cocking up a challenging eyebrow, egging her ex-husband to go on and share his theory. "You didn't want Harper to have it."

Cookie laughed. "Have what?" She questioned with amusement. "That shrivelled ole' thang? She's welcome to it, baby."

Lucious watched her defences come out and grinned. He was about to knock them all down. "Shrivelled?" He repeated, tsking. "You weren't saying that when I was deep up inside little over a year ago," He purred, licking his lips at the memory. Papi, please, I can't take it anymore...Oh Gawd, Lucious go harder...shit, baby, fuck me harder! Her moans were like a sweet harmony playing on repeat in his mind weeks after they'd gotten tangled up in the sheets, making up for lost time and then their little romp in the studio continued to get his dick rising in the most inconvenient situations. Many times, he'd had to play it off to Anika as her being so damn fine he couldn't control himself. Meanwhile, all he was thinking about was Cookie's pussy slipping and sliding on his length, her pussy squeezing him tight, letting Daddy know how much she missed their love making. He gripped the arms of the chair, trapping her squirming body and leaned forward. "Tell me you don't think about it." He whispered huskily into her ear. He felt her shiver beneath him and grinned wickedly. "Tell me you don't miss it, Cook."