The Honeymoon.

THE HONEYMOON.

In this one shot: The Lyons still have Empire, Hakeem doesn't get shot & Lucious still has both his legs (although I stay forgetting he's a gimp, so he basically got two legs throughout this entire book lmao)

For the first time, God knows how many years, the Lyons were at peace. The rats had been exterminated. Eddie had an...accident that resulted in his untimely demise and Giselle, well, Giselle had seen the light that no good would come from the world learning about Lucious' past indiscretions...that was if she valued her life, of course. Now with the company turned over temporarily to Andre, Cookie and Lucious now officially husband and wife, could enjoy their honeymoon. Who would've thought? Their sons had been extremely upset and 'hurt' that they found out about their parents' marriage through TMZ first, and Hakeem had exclaimed that he couldn't believe that 'Godzilla' and 'King Kong' had gotten back together with his disrespectful ass. Cookie had smacked him upside the head for the comment. But now as she and Lucious relaxed underneath the beaming sun surrounded by nothing but acres of untouched green land that they could oversee from their private Villa, life couldn't have been better with an expensive bottle of champagne cooling in an ice bucket beside them, accompanied by fresh fruit and two blunt rolls to relax. The Lyon couple intended to be chill and stress-free the entire honeymoon because no doubt they'll be drama waiting for them at home.

Cookie sat snugly between Lucious' thighs underneath the bubbling water in the jacuzzi. Little pink rose petals stuck to their skin as the warm water swished back and forth. Tipping the champagne glass up, Cookie swallowed the cool liquid channelling down her throat as Lucious lit a blunt and put it between his lips to inhale. Cookie was reminded of a time in Philly when they relaxed in their bathtub, sipping brown liquor whilst listening to Lucious' unreleased tracks. Of course, back then it hadn't been as glamorous as this. And those years of relaxation were short-lived because her three big-headed boys came just a few years after her and Lucious getting together. But now they were fortunate enough to have moments like these again, in luxurious places that reminded Cookie and Lucious of just how blessed and more importantly, rich they now were. All that hard work paid off in the end.

Three weeks away from NY had done her husband good. The tired bags underneath his eyes had gone, and his caramel complexion had some life to it now. When Cookie looked up to see Lucious bite into a strawberry, the juice dripped down his chin, Cookie wiped it away with her finger and sucked the juice on her finger with a hum. She caught the way Lucious heatedly looked at her and grinned.

"Don't start nothin' yo' ass can't finish," Lucious grumbled, reminding her of last's nights' vigorous lovemaking session. Papi, please, I can't take anymore! She'd cried out like a punk as she fisted the sheets.

Cookie rolled her eyes, pretending to be unbothered, but truthfully the in-between of her thighs were tingling.

"You want some, baby?" Lucious questioned, offering her the blunt. Cookie hummed and passed him the champagne. "You looked a little stressed," He murmured with concern. Cookie smiled slightly when he leaned down to press a quick kiss to the side of her head. "Ain't no place for that here."

Taking a hit, Cookie sighed and tipped her head back on his chest to stare up into the sky. "I just can't believe our son got that girl pregnant," She spat in disbelief. Lucious' chest rumbled on her back as he chuckled at her exasperated exclamation.

"That girl being Tiana." He added. Cookie sucked her teeth. She had made it very clear that she had no interest in Tiana anymore. The only reason she was still at the label was that her music sells, and it was business over personal feelings whenever it came to Empire. But that close, almost mother and daughter, relationship she and Tiana had was gone. Done. Dusted. Tiana was lucky she was pregnant with Hakeem's baby or else she woulda kicked her ass the minute Hakeem's stupid ass waltzed her up in the mansion three weeks ago. "You gotta make peace, Cook. For Hakeem and the baby's sake." Cookie scoffed. "You ain't gotta trust her, but you've got to play nice. You remember the boy's headstrong when it come to his kids."