Two

The sun rose upon the horizon of brightmoon, Glimmer was stood on the balcony of Bow's room looking at the beautiful sight of her kingdom. The clock tower stood proudly in the middle of the nearby village and its hands pointed to the time "5:42am". Glimmer yawned and ran her hands through her hair.
"I've missed this," she muttered to herself, "thank god that war ended when it did.."
Bow was beginning to wake up he opened his eyes slightly and looked around for Glimmer, he noticed the balcony door was open and he sat up slowly and head outside to see her.
"What are you doing up so early?" Bow said as he stood behind her wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin Upon the top of her head.
"Woke up early and decided to come watch the sun rise.." she said and she placed her hands on his that were cuddled lazily around her waist.
"Fair enough, a pretty girl deserves a pretty view" He said with a light chuckle.
Glimmer laughed lightly as she stared off into the distance.

Adora woke up with a jump and looked around the dimly lit room. She realised she was back in her room in the brightmoon palace and the panic she felt slowly faded away, she looked down to see Catra clinging onto Adora's waist. Adora's face melted into a warm smile, she ran her fingers through catra's hair before laying back down and cuddling her until she woke up.

Catra opened her eyes, she was met with adora's eyes and she grinned lightly.
"Morning sleepy head," Adora said, "sleep well?"
"Amazing.." Catra replied.
The two got up and headed out towards the brightmoon kitchens.

Glimmer and Bow were in the kitchen preparing food for their adventure and also preparing breakfast. Catra walked in first and immediately went to the fridge.
"Where's the ration bars?" Catra said, "the grey ones."
"Ration bars?" Bow said.
"What's this stuff?!" Catra said pulling out a plate of food.
"Real food?" Glimmer said, "try it."
Catra looked at Adora then sat at the table as she began eating the real food. Adora smiled watching her girlfriend enjoy something other than those disgusting ration bars they would eat at the horde.

"Do you like it?" Glimmer said leaning against the counter.
Catra eagerly nodded, "it's delicious!"
Adora let out a small laugh and got some food herself. Bow handed glimmer her breakfast and the pair sat at their chairs and ate. The four ate in silence before frosta came running in.
"Glimmer!" Frosta said.
"Frosta? Are you okay?" Glimmer said as she rose from her seat.
"Yeah yeah, are you guys leaving today?"
The four of them nodded, frosta's face turned into a frown.
"I promise to bring you something back. My dads staying in the castle whilst we're gone so feel free to stay and explore the castle.." glimmer said before ruffling frostas hair, "there is some breakfast on the side if you're hungry.. get something to eat."