Good riddance / one

Adora stood on a hill looking at the magical fields of Etheria. Catra made her way towards Adora and stood beside her.
"He's gone.." Adora said with relief and her face lit up slightly. She took catra's hands and rested her forehead on catra's.
"Good riddance.." Catra replied as she closed her eyes.
The small giggles of Glimmer and Bow were heard from near Catra and Adora. Glimmer and Bow ran over and tackled Catra and Adora to the floor making them all erupt into laughter. Catra rested her head on adora's chest and looked up at the sky that was painted in pastel pinks and oranges.
"Does this call for another best friend squad adventure?" Bow asked.
"I'm down," Glimmer said.
"Me too, are you catra?" Adora said.
"Of course I'm going with you dummy." Catra said.
The group smiled at eachother and they got up from the etherian grass.
"When shall we leave?" Glimmer asked as they headed back towards brightmoon palace.
"How about tomorrow?" Adora suggested as she wrapped her arm around catra's waist.
The other three nodded in agreement and glimmer smiled, "better get packing then."
Glimmer and Bow headed towards Glimmer's room to begin planning for their adventure. Adora took catra's hand and headed to her own room,
"Welcome to my bedroom!" Adora said as she opened the bedroom door, catra's eyes widened at the sight of the room, the high places, the pillows, the blankets. A perfect place for her to stay.
"Can I stay in here?" Catra asked as she ran around the room checking out the room in closer detail.
"Of course you can." Adora said as she sat on the bed.
Catra began purring and the more she looked around the more she purred and wagged her tail. Adora watched her girlfriend walk around the room with the biggest grin on her face.
'How did I get so lucky?' Adora thought to herself.
Meanwhile, Glimmer and Bow were sat in Glimmer's room getting things together. Bow grabbed a few things that glimmer would need and turned around to look at her. Glimmer was staring down at her floor.
"What's wrong with you?" Bow said as he put the things down and went towards her.
"Nothing." She said.
He placed his hands on her shoulders, "glimmer you can talk to me.."
"When I told you I loved you, before we separated, I didn't mean as friends Bow.." Glimmer said.
"I know," he said softly as he held her close to him.
"You know?" She replied with a questioning tone.
"Glimmer we've said I love you to eachother millions of times, I can tell when something's different" he said with a laugh.
Glimmer smiled softly and laughed with him, "I don't know what I was worrying about, of course you love me back.."
Bow kissed her cheek gently and turned back around. Glimmer's father was stood in the door looking at the pair.
"And why wasn't I informed about this?" Micah said, placing his hands on his hips.
"Because it was just made official dad." Glimmer replied.

As the sun set on brightmoon, everyone took their places in their beds. Catra laid on the end of allura's bed and her trail wrapped around adora's hand. Adora was laying down already drifting off to sleep,
"Mmm.. catra?" Adora said sleepily and lifted her head to look at her.
"Yeah?" Catra said.
"Come sleep beside me.. you don't have to sleep on the edge of the bed catra. There's enough room.." Adora said as she yawned.
Catra got up and stretched then laid beside Adora, she stared into her grey eyes, her lips turned into a cat like smile.
"Take your hair down Adora, you're gonna be bald by the time you're thirty.." Catra said as she closed her eyes.
Adora took her hair down and placed a kiss on catra's forehead, "I love you.."
"I love you too Adora..." Catra said.
Catra rested her head on Adora's chest and soon breathing became light purrs, her tail wrapped around adora's body to keep warm. Adora ran her fingers through catra's hair as she listened to the loud purring coming from Catra. Her eyes grew heavy and she soon fell asleep, cuddling Catra.

Bow was sat in his palace room as he got changed into his comfy clothes, he hung his armour on the rack and he lay on his bed. He was smiling thinking about the conversation he had previously had with Glimmer. His door creaked open slightly and a familiar voice was heard.
"Am I okay to come in?" Glimmer said as she lightly tapped her hand against the door.
"Of course," Bow said as he sat up, "what's wrong?"
"Do you mind if I slept in here- I can sleep on the window bed if you'd like, I offered frosta my room because she can't go back to the kingdom of snows until next week." Glimmer said.
"You can sleep here Glimmer." Bow said softly as he patted the bed beside him.
Glimmer came over with her blanket and pillow and placed the pillow beside him and lay on the quilt with the blanket covering her. Bow lay back down and he was met at glimmers face looking at him. He kissed her lightly before running a hand through her hair.
"You should rest.." Bow said softly.
"I know.." Glimmer replied, "you should too.."
They shared one last small kiss before closing their eyes and falling asleep.

What will this adventure hold for them all?