9 3/4 of the way to Hogwarts

Comenzar desde el principio

" You're worshipers are here " I say to Draco as Crabbe and Goyle appear at the door, Blaise laughs as Draco playfully shoves me.

The train starts moving and I look out the window watching the scenery as It blurs past, I turn and press my hand against the window watching more closely. 

Time passes quickly and Daphne stands patting me on the shoulder " We should change into our robes " she says smiling at me I nod standing up and following her.

We quickly change into our robes and make our way back to the compartment, Hermione spots me " Elliana have you seen Harry or Ron? they're the boys from the book store the other day " she sounds worried, I shake my " No sorry Hermione " I offer an apologetic smile and walk past her Daphne trailing behind. 

"You know her?" she sounds repulsed I frown " Yes, I met her when me and Draco were at Diagon alley getting our books " I say keeping my face composed into a slight smile. " Oh, I thought you guy's were like... friends or something?" she says sounding relieved I smile " No, I don't think so"   we enter the compartment and the boys are already in their robes I take up my seat by the window and smile at Draco. " So I heard you got your wand?" Blaise says, I grin at him " Indeed I did" I pull my wand out and hold it in between my index fingers still grinning at him.

" Cool, may I?" he asks holding his hand out, I flip the wand in my hand so he can grab the handle. He twirls it around in his hand, and hand's it back "nice wand " he says. I smile and turn back to the window, I can see a castle in the distance now and I gasp. It truly is a magnificent castle I watch in amazement as the others chuckle behind me at my reaction but I ignore them.

" Come on Ellie let's go " I was too busy watching the scenery to notice Draco tap my shoulder, I stand and follow them out of the the compartment. 

after we're off the train I follow the group to carriages. Blaise sighs "another boring year ahead I gather " the group laughs and nods. " maybe it will be different this year after all we can go to Hogsmeade now" Daphne says grinning. 

When we get to the castle I follow them to the great hall, and take in the giant room, there are four long tables; one for each house I assume. I tap Draco's shoulder and he turns " I have to find Professor McGonagall " he nods looking around, he points towards a woman standing by the doors with a group of kids " thanks " I say smiling at him. "If you're a Ravenclaw... we can't be friends " Blaise says with a smirk I laugh " too bad " I say, " Don't worry, I'd still be friends with you " Draco says winking at me I roll my eyes " that's a relief " I say as I walk back towards the doors.

" Professor McGonagall?" she turns at her name I offer her a smile, " Elliana Locke?" I nod. She smiles " The sorting ceremony will begin shortly, You'll be sorted before the first years " I nod.

I follow after McGonagall towards the front along with the first years I hear whispers as I pass. I stand before the Professor as she explains the four houses being Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Dumbledore makes a speech and motions to McGonagall she smiles as our group then looks at her list clearing her throat, " when I call your name you will come forth taking a seat and I will place the hat on your head and you will be sorted into your house" I sigh as a wave of nervousness comes over me" Elliana Locke!" hushed whispers and mentions of my fathers name  as well as my grandfathers are thrown around before McGonagall silences them. I step up keeping my head high and my face composed, I take a seat and she places the hat on my head "Hm? intriguing  you would do well in Ravenclaw-" I hear Blaise and Draco snicker from their table, I scowl at them " Gryffindor may also be a good fit... but you would do exceedingly well in Slytherin." it hesitates and I hold my breathe Ravenclaw I was expecting but to be considered for Gryffindor I never woul- "SLYTHERIN!" the hat calls out before I can finish my thought. The Slytherin table erupts in cheers with Blaise, Draco, Daphne and Crabbe and Goyle cheering the loudest, I grin triumphantly getting up and walking to my friends " I told you!" Draco smirks holding his hand out and Blaise places five Galleons in it. 

I high-five a few people on my way to to my friends giving Daphne a hug and sitting down next to Draco who puts and arm around me "Darn for a second there I thought I was gonna get rid of you!" he laughs pretending to scowl. I bump his shoulder with mine " I know they got my hopes up there for a minute too " I mock a pouty face and our group laughs.

We sit through Dinner which I must say is extravagant I place a few things on my plate and rejoin the conversation, " would you look at that " Blaise laughs nodding towards the Gryffindor table I'm surprised when I look up to see some of the Gryffindor's glaring at me. I roll my eyes " why do you reckon they're glaring at me?" I ask Draco, " Um, because your Slytherin " Blaise answers for him glaring at the table of Gryffindor's, I frown as I look back at the table I scan the people sitting there my eye's finding Hermione's and I offer her a polite smile she looks confused as she turns to- who I now know is Harry- and whispers something. the three of them turn including the redhead - I assume is Ron - and they glare at me, minus Hermione who gives me a small smile before her eyes drift to my right and they all turn away. I look to see what made them do so and see Draco and Blaise glaring at them. 

I ignore them and take a sip of my pumpkin juice. "so Draco you gonna try out for Quidditch this year?" Blaise asks grinning, Draco scoffs crossing his arms over his chest " of course I am, someone ought to knock Potter off his throne " he rolls his eyes " and I'm gonna be the one to do it just you wait " he narrows his eyes at Potter and Blaise laughs " what a phony I still can't believe he made the team last year, maybe I'll join you and knock some heads in " Blaise says grinning.

 " what's the point anyway " I roll my eyes Draco looks at me " I mean why waste your time " this time he rolls his eye's " your saying that cause you don't know how obnoxious he is he barely does anything and people are all over him " he scowls at me and turns his head to glare at the boy in question, I shake my head " No, I'm saying this cause I know when to pay attention and when to ignore meaningless things that just waste my time " I say with a shrug he looks over at me ,thinking he nods a slight smirk toying at the corner of his lips.

I turn away taking a few bites of my food "It may be pointless, But it sure as hell is fun" Blaise says grinning, we all burst out laughing and I choke on my potatoes coughing into my arm until I can breathe again Draco looks at me with concern and I wave him off continuing to laugh.

Were interrupted by a deep monotone voice and I turn to see a man in a long black cloak with black hair that falls down to his chin, " Miss Locke welcome to Slytherin I think you'll find yourself fitting in well here " he says in a nasally tone as he looks me up and down glancing at Draco then turning to the group " Schedules please, " we all offer him our blank pieces of parchment and he taps them with his wand before giving me one last look and continuing down the row. 

I raise my eyebrows at Draco and he shrugs. " let me see your schedule " he says and I hand it to him, he looks back and forth between the pieces of parchment and then hands mine back to me " we have the same classes minus herbology " he crinkles his nose turning to the rest of the group " does anyone have herbology?" he asks they shake their heads. " Alright then tomorrow after potions I'll walk you there before I head to class " I nod at him "thanks" I say smiling " no problem " he replies shrugging.

" Let's head back to the common room shall we?" Blaise asks standing up Draco nods standing as well and I follow suit. Daphne comes up beside me as we exit the hall " Oh your gonna love this " she says smiling. I roll my eyes " I'm sure I will " and with that we head to the common room.

                                                             I saw this and went awe Draco🥺                                                      -TSM

                                                      -TSM