𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰.

Start from the beginning

Right now, aside from the possible lead, they had each other.

˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙

WHEREVER THE THREE OF THEM WERE, it was not such a sunny place. Darkness clouded over the travellers as they all headed towards a path unknown to Aeryn. Graffiti-filled buildings could be seen through the dim-lit lamp posts the farther they go.

Din lead the way while Aeryn followed a little bit behind him, making sure that the child was safe in its pod. There was one thing that bothered Aeryn the most, though.

Red blinking eyes.

There were numerous pairs of blinking red eyes by the side of the streets. Some moments, the owners of the eyes would quietly whimper in fright.

"Are you sure it's not necessary for me to carry him?" Aeryn asked Din as they all continued to walk, anxiety slowly taking over her.

"Let's try to make him independent. Little by little." Din replied, slightly turning his head to see Aeryn's face. "He's 50 years old, remember?"

A soft chuckle left Aeryn's lips and for a moment, her anxiousness melted away.

"Fair enough."

The clan of three continued walking until they have finally reached a door. Of course, it was a door very much unfamiliar to Aeryn. Yes, she had been travelling for quite most of her life but she had never been on this planet.

Unbeknownst to Aeryn, Din swiftly slipped his hand onto hers, gently squeezing it as they both stood in front of a sinister-looking Twi'lek doorman. He was able to sense her anxiety and he wanted to help that go away.

Aeryn squeezed his hand back, her eyes still on the innocent child.

"I'm here to see Gor Koresh." Din nonchalantly told the doorman.

The Twi'lek briefly glanced at the Mandalorian's company, shifting his eyes from the child to Aeryn. He, then, moved aside and finally gave way for the door to open.

"Enjoy the fights." with the Twi'lek's words, the clan entered the establishment.

As the three of them descended down the staircase, Din kept his hand tangled with Aeryn's.

The fighting pit was filled with species of all kinds. The whole place was a little bit congested considering all the activities ocurring all at the same time. Almost every species' attention was glued onto the fighting ring, roaring and shouting everywhere.

Gor Koresh was a chubby Abyssin with a sense of style. That, Aeryn was certain of. The moment Din had finally found Gor, he immediately took the vacant seat beside him, completely blocking Aeryn from Gor's view.

"You know this is no place for a child." Gor began, glancing at the child.

"Wherever I go, he goes."

"So I've heard." Gor chuckled and for a brief moment, his eyes landed onto Aeryn.

The violet-eyed girl furrowed her eyebrows and decided not to mind the Abyssin fellow. Instead, she proceed to give her attention to the child as it tried to reach out to her hair.