6 Takeru Vs Kirito

Takeru's already headed out.

He was going to face Kazuto Kirigiya the black swordsman... Someone much MUCH faster then him.

Was he willing to kill him if need be? Who knows his only mission is to defeat the corrupt one... By any means.

Takeru hid his emotions from all his teammates so even they didn't know how to feel.

As a lord he must fight that is his soul duty.

"I was waiting for you! You alone?" Ivy asked tauntingly.

"You also better fight for real, if there's even a glimmer of hesitation I see I'll have Kirito commit suicide on my command! Do you understand?"

"Tono-Sama! Kirito!" Silica yelled running towards him with Mako and Leafa by her side.

"Stay back!" Takeru yelled.

"Do not interfere!"

"But-" Mako protested.

"Corrupt one don't worry... I'll fight till it's over"

Takeru raised his script phone and wrote the kanji for fire.

Takeru put a white disc on the hilt of his sword and stared at Kirito intensely.

"What the heck is he thinking... Because he's always so serious I don't know if I can trust him right now!" Leafa said.

Leafa on the verge of tears fell to her knees. This time for real she could actually lose her brother a second time.

The two swordsmen got in there respective stance one with a blade resting on his shoulder the other with his sword behind him and his hand out in front.

They dashed at each other and there were several instance's to we're Kirito clearly outspeeded Takeru but his swordsmenship and reaction time was enough to keep Kirito at a distance.

"Kirito! Open your eyes!" Silica yelled.

"Kirito! Weren't you gonna save Asuna!?" Mako asked.

Kirito blasted Takeru with a wave of water which he blocked.

The shockwave however still resulted in a massive explosion.

"AHHHH!" Takeru screamed.

"Kazuto please! STOP!" Leafa yelled.

"SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE!" Ivy yelled blasting the girls that were making so much noise.

"AHH!" They scream falling on there backs.

"Just shut up and enjoy the show! I know I am!"

Leafa grit her teeth and glared at Ivy.

A strange man with a long sword walked up to the girls.

"Looks like the match is over..." He said.

"Who're you?" Mako asked while standing up.

"Doesn't matter, more importantly he's about finished..."

"No way! He won't lose Takeru is-"

The man cut off Silica.

"Wrong, it's the black swordsmen who's finished, that man is pretty zealous but in the end he's just using techniques"

The two continued to clash swords in the distance going deeper and deeper in the rocky mountains that they were fighting in.

Takeru jumped off the mountain. Kirito followed him.

"He's just trying to get a point. That's great in a dojo. That's enough if your just fighting for sport, but in a real battle it's different. What is needed is your ability to move according to the situation... And one must consider, one must consider one's endurance when there's no time limit"

Right as Juzo said this Takeru knocked down a boulder with his sword forcing Kirito to roll away putting some distance between them.

He was panting and getting slower, sloppier even.

Takeru jumped over the boulder clashed with Kirito and kicked him to the floor making him drop his sword.

Kirito quickly got back up however and desperately latched onto his sword still growling as the influence of Ivy's spell made him act that way.

Takeru stood still with his sword still resting against his right shoulder.

"That stance... Isn't that the best way to minimize arm fatigue? Kirito is trying to get a point ... I'm sure that's what Shinkenred is waiting for... Shinkenred isn't trying to get a point however ... He's trying to get an attack in..."

"HAA!" Kirito yelled charging at Takeru.

'Kirito brace yourself...' Takeru thought.

Takeru blocked Kiritos sword by placing his above Kiritos when he slashed downwards. Takeru skinned the disc on his sword threw Kirito off balance and slashed his stomach.

Purple lightning covered Kiritos body.

"GAAAAAHHHHHH!" He screamed as the purple spell ejected from his body.

Kirito passed out with his health in the yellow area.

The girls ran towards him to help him up.

"I thought so... That skill... My eyes did not deceive me" The man said to himself before leaving.

Leafa healed her brother up relieved that he was okay relieved that Takeru wasn't the monster she thought him to be.

"Big brother! Big brother!" She said.

Kiritos eyes focused on Leafa's teary face.

"Suguha..." He said slightly dazed.

"I.... What was I..."

"Damn you! You planned this didn't you!" Ivy yelled.

Takeru showed him the white disc.

"The 300 SAO victims still trapped are being used as guinea pigs for mind control once I knew that all I had to do was conjure up a A script powered Kanji that could decode that programming. Seems like it was just as simple as writing resist. I even managed to test it out on you earlier. Once I knew that all I needed to do was infuse Kirito with that same Kanji although it wasn't easy. It's pretty hard to find an opening when he's the one your fighting" Takeru said complementing Kirito.

The 3 girls were left utterly shocked. Especially Leafa. He was as much of a hero as Kirito was back in SAO and she was starting to get that. Not to mention he was crazy smart.

"You..."

"Kirito can you fight?" Mako asked.

"Yeah..." He said standing up.

"TORA ORAGAMI! CRUSH THEM!" Ivy yelled summoning the Tora Oragami once again.

"You four handle him I'll get the Tora Oragami..." Takeru said.

"You four?" Leafa asked.

"If you wanna make yourself useful then yes" He said.

"Right!" Everyone else nodded.

Leafa gave Takeru a glare before not so reluctantly following everyone else.