5 Mind Control

Suguha sat on bench outside. Upset with Takeru for looking down on her and upset with herself that he might be right.

She can't game like others do like her brother does. She once again felt worthless there's nothing she can do to stop Kirito even if she tried and she knew that.

Suguha felt like curling herself up into a ball and disappearing.

"Here" A kind voice said.

She looked up and saw a fellow pier and classmate. Mako, she had nice long brown hair, a red skirt with leggings and a pink jacket.

Suguha took a look at what was in her hand. A nice warm cup of coco. A small smiled formed on her lips and she took the cup in hand appreciating the kind gesture.

Mako took a seat next to Suguha.

"I'm sorry for our lords behavior... He has a lot of responsibility on his shoulder" Mako stated.

"Oh yeah I forgot you were in the room too... why do you guys call him lord isn't it sorta past that era?" Suguha said.

"Its a long story but it wasn't a lie when he said the fate of the world was at stake. What he was hiding was how concerned he was for you"

Suguha blushed.

"Eh?!" She said dramatically.

Mako nodded.

"Had you died in game the real you would've died as well that's something only the corrupt ones can do" she explained.

"But it's just a game..."

"Not quit see... A long time ago someone made a deal with the devil, to bring video games monster into the real world and destroy it but Takeru's ancestors harnesses script power and used the way of the samurai to seal them all back into there video games... If they raise enough human fear and tears however they can immerge once again. The shinkengers were trained to prevent that... That's why Takeru feels so burdened... We're short on numbers and had you had died then and there he would've put that on himself... He's a true hero just like your brother..."

Suguha took time to process all this it was so unbelievable and yet Mako didn't seem like she was lying.

"Why are you telling me this?" Suguha asked.

"Who knows..." Mako said with a slight chuckle. She fixed one of Suguhas hair strands and looked at her in a motherly way.

"Your stronger then you think Suguha... Don't forget that" Mako said.

Suguha felt happy to hear those words. She hugged Mako now knowing she has such a caring friend. Mako hugged her back.

In the ravish hell's of the sanzu river red eyed Zaza appeared.

"Red Eyed Zaza... What's a stray like you doing here?" Doukoko asked.

"Seems like I owe you for Lievre..."

Lievre was insulted.

"Owe? I was-"

"I did not come to talk about that..." Zaza said cutting her off.

He kept his distance and even faced away from them while talking.

"To be frank I'm thinking of attacking shinkenred... So I came to tell you that ..."

"Why waste your time reporting to me... Go ahead and do it ..." Doukoko stated.

Zaza turned and looked at Doukoko.

"He's the descendant of the Shiba clan. The ones who sealed you away..."

"So what?" Doukoko said with a slight laugh.