4 Worlds Apart

No one P.O.V

Kirito saved everyone by fighting Heathkliff a.k.a Akihego Kaiyaba.

But even after escaping SAO things didn't get any better. The corrupt ones were still roaming around in a new game, ALO.

On top of that blue and green were two of the 300 sao players who haven't been able to log out yet.

Takeru met up with his retainers at Agils place. The only ones being Silica and Mako... Then Kirito showed up.

"I presume you got my massage?" Takeru asked.

Kirito took a seat beside him.

"Yeah I get the gist of it... You need me to become shinken blue right?"

To become a Shinkenger you must have an affinity for the element. Thankfully Kirito does have the affinity for water.

"Yeah the corrupt ones are in ALO now Asuna is too... our goals are the same"

Kirito smiled.

"Seems like a win win..."

Takeru and Kirito shook hands. Mako still wondered what they were going to do about there missing shinkengreen.

In the land of fairies a blonde swords women walked through a forests.

It was Leafa who had gotten into VR while her brother Kirito was in SAO.

She then heard growling.

Leafa turned to see an enemy with a large amount of health.

'Perect some xp is just what I needed right now' She thought.

Leafa ran at him with her sword in hand.

"Your through!" She said taking a swing at him,to her surprise she did no damage.

"Oh yeah!? I won't be through till I clobber you!"

Leafa's eyes widened.

'Did it just talk!? But enemy's don't talk' Her thoughts were cut short as the monster attacked her.

She wrapped her arm around it's giant fist to avoid getting hit. Something was off about this in game enemy it didn't look like it was from ALO.

"Hey if you wanna hold my hand try buying me some flowers first. Ya broccoli colored bum!"

Now she was just getting furious. She let go and started slashing rapidly at him.

"How about I buy you a one way ticket back to-"

Leafa felt her feet lift off the ground and a bruise on her cheek.

She was also a considerable distance away from we're she was initially attacking and her ears were ringing.

"What? What just happened?" She asked holding her head.

"I just served you a knuckle sandwich! Ya still hungry? Cause here comes a second helping!"

Leafa was appalled by the statement.

"A second helping? What does that me-" She got her answer in the form of a fist hitting her stomach from underground.

"Ah!" She flew towards a tree hitting it hard. Her health bar drop down to yellow.

"I'm as cool as an ice burg but I sting like a bee, it's tough to stop what you can't see!" The monster continued his assault on the poor girl stretching his arms under ground.

Leafa tried avoiding his attacks but still ended up with two face full of knuckles.

"When it comes to my fists your all thumbs!"

"We'll see about that!" Leafa said activating her wings and taking to the skies.

"That won't stop me!" He said showing Leafa exactly how far his arms can stretch by knocking her out of the sky.

'No way!' She thought taking another blow.

Her health was in the red area now ... There nothing she could do.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Leafa said with one eye open. Her body was in slight shock from the many hits she's taken.

Her end was near. She could feel it with every step the monster took towards her.

"HA!" Takeru jumped infront of her and surprised the monster.

He slashed him away and helped Leafa up.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Arm stretch!"

"Lookout!" Leafa shouted in vane.

Takeru got a glimpse of what Leafa's been going through and despite taking a hit there was a hint of anticipation from him.

"That's to be expected of shinken red you can read my aura in the ground..."

Mako Kirito and Silica arrived as well.

"Kirito now!" Takeru said.

"Right!" Kirito said spinning the disc on his sword and using a water skill to teleport them all away.

Getting Leafa out of that critical state was priority.

Mako casted a healing spell on Leafa.

"Thank you..."

Mako smiled and helped her off the floor.

"He'll be back in about a day... You should all train so we can be ready" Takeru said logging out.

The others did so as well.

"Wait-" Leafa called out to them but it was too late.

The next day a kendo Suguha walked by her classmates and over heard something in the other room.

"The addition of Kazuto Kirigiya was a wise choice but are you sure about this? If he fights the corrupt ones in ALO it could be disastrous..." Mentor Jii-San explained to Takeru.

"I know that but... We're short on numbers and the corrupt ones nearly killed a blonde fairy yesterday had that happened the real world would've suffered consequences we can't keep having close calls like that" Takeru explained.

Suguha over heard all of this.

"That was you!" She said revealing herself.

Jii Takeru and Mako stood there shocked they weren't aware that one of there students had been ease dropping on them.

"Your the one who saved me from the thing yesterday..."

"Yeah..."

"And what's this about my brother? What is happening here"

Ji-San explained the situation to her.

"Did you force him into this?" Leafa asked

"We didn't force him into anything he joined us on his own accord" Takeru explained.

"Okay... But what do you mean by the real world and consequences it's just a game!" Suguha said.

"That's not of your business just go home and forget about this conversation!" Takeru said.

"My brother is involved this is my business!"

"Wrong! Your brother is involved because of his skills he can take care of himself. Meanwhile you couldn't even stand up to that monster yesterday so you have no place being here,look this much more serious then you realize we're putting our lives on the line for this. You want your brother to quit then that's fine but he has his own motives that no one can stop. Your just playing the game for fun... keep it that way, we can't have casual players slowing us down" Takeru said leaving Suguha silent.

Suguha didn't say a word instead she just marched away furiously with a flustered look on her face.

Everyone in the room was shocked by Takeru's rude nature towards the girl.

"Lord that was bit..." Ji said.

Takeru just went to his room. Like it or not he wasn't wrong.