3 Marriage Mayham

As 2 years went by several floors were conquered and Samurai had manage to fend off the corrupt ones but... They were starting to get creative with there approach.

They thrive off sorrow and use it to raise the sanzu rivers a.k.a hells water... as ironic as that may seem. They can only feed on sorrow they themselves cause and as of lately broken hearts is how they seem to be getting there kicks. They've been kidnapping wives who have been getting married in game to do so.

Takeru and Mako tried to fake a marriage in order to get there attention.

The plan was to let themselves be kidnapped and rescue the captured women.

It didn't work however and now they were discussing what they should do next.

"This is the 8th kidnapped bride..." Jii explained.

"Dammit who was the one who said the attacks had a pattern?" Green complained. Frustration oozing from his voice.

The map showed the different floors there were going to. They started on 13 and went all the way to 21. They had originally thought that the next attack would be on floor 22 but they were heavily mistaken.

Blue took the blame on himself as he was the one who thought of the pattern theory.

"We even set up a wedding as bait but it was a mistake. Tono! I deeply apologize!" He said bowing.

Takeru wasn't angry at him though.

"It's not your fault... We all had a hand in it..."

"Yeah who knows. They could've mislead us on purpose" Mako stated.

"The bride's were taken away somewhere... The sanzu river?" Silica suggested.

"No... Normal humans can't enter the sanzu rivers it is essentially hell they would have to die first and even then not everyone in game is such scum that they'd go to hell... You would have to lose your humanity for that to happen... Besides there doing this to cause sorrow ... Corrupt ones can't feed on there own... They need to cause sorrow to emerge from good willed people... They most likely took those bride's to a specific floor and used the gaps as a transport system..."

If only they had taken the bait ... They've probably could've been there by now...

"What's the list of weddings look like?" Jii said.

"Only one tommorow... The wedding of Kirito and Asuna..."

"Hey!" Blue said"I have an idea!"

Takeru had massaged to Kirito over his friends list. Over the coming years they've come to trust each other so Kirito believed him right away.

It turns out the person behind all this was Lievre.

Asuna got herself kidnapped as planned but Lievre saw right threw her a forced her to give Takeru and the others a false location.

Takeru and the others listened and headed to the location.

BOOM!

They were met with an explosion that instantly killed any players in the vicinity.

Now they're was nowhere to run and because Asuna's hands were restrained she couldn't even use her sword.

"Kill her-" Lievre was then smacked in the face by an origami who also managed to give Asuna her sword back.

The oragami landed in the hands of none other then Takeru.

"What in the- how did you know I was here" Leivre questioned.

"Your the one who fell for our trap... You see we had a second infiltrator" Asuna explained as Kirito cut threw the prison cell behind her looking quit beautiful too.