Chapter 17

I run down the halls to the girls dorm room, my bison foggy and my hand over my mouth trying to stop the pain.
"Bryn?" I turn around and see Hermione with a confused look on her face, when she sees my face , her look goes from confused to concerned.
"Bryn oh my goodness!" She runs up to me and hugs me, I can't help but let all the tears and sobs into her shoulder.
"Bryn come on over to my dorm, Harry and Ron are there, we can cheer you up" she smiles
"Thank you Hermione" I smile back at her and we walk up to her dorm.
——————————
When I get into her dorm Harry and Ron are sitting on her bed with a massive pile of chocolate frogs and sweets.
"Bryn!" Harry yells with a smile on his face, he gets up and comes to greet me, "how are you...you looks a bit-" Hermione nudges Harry and he stops talking quickly "no no it's fine, I know, I-...it's been a rough day." I sigh and look down.
"No need to worry we have chocolate frogs! They make everything better!" Ron yells from the bunk.
I laugh and go sit next to Ron on the bed, Hermione and Harry exchange looks but come sit opposite me and Ron.
——————————
Me and Harry have currently been sent down to the great hall to grab some water, I walk into the hall and see Daphne and Draco sitting at a bench together, what's new, after all they are together.
I look over and I get a pain in my chest from seeing them together...how they both could play me like a fool.
Harry nudges my arm "you okay?"
I nod and look back down, we grab our water and head back to the dorms.
"So, you know I respect your privacy and stuff but...what was actually wrong today, you looked pretty rough." Harry says
"Oh, uhm, well I found out that Draco-...he uhm... he was cheating on me with Daphne." My voice shakes and my lips start to tremble again.
Harry looks at me and wraps an arm around me. "It's going to be alright, I mean, you have me Hermione and Ron, your welcome whenever you like" he smiles
"Thank you" I smile.
He nods and we carry on walking up to the dorms.
—————————————-
DRACOS POV
"Maybe this is for the best Draco" Daphne says
My blood boils at those words.
"The best?!" I yell
"How?! How is it Daphne?! You where the one to screw it all up so of course you would say that!" I yell
"Hey! She's my friend as well Draco, your not the only one that's lost her" she raises her voice.
"I haven't lost her!" I yell and slam the table.
"Well at least I'm not the one keeping that I'm a death eater to my girlfriend am I?" She growls
"Shut up Daphne." I order.

As much as I hate it, I know that Daphne a right, I have to keep it a secret that I'm a death eater to bryn, and I have to keep her safe, even if it's to break it off with her, when me and Daphne went to the dark Lord a couple of days ago we got our marks, and it hurts, hurts like hell, yet I can't do anything about it, he told us that he doesn't want us having any distractions, that included bryn.
I have to keep her safe.
I have to keep her out of Danger.
I have to stay away from her.