"Amrin" Mrs Farhat , Famiya and Shamiya entered in the room. Aisha and her mother step aside giving the full view to both of them.

Shyly Amrin looked up from her lap. She was dressed in Dark red colour lehenga which was filled with beautiful embroidery and stone works. Contrast net duppata was placed on her head and shoulders perfectly. She was looking absolutely stunning bride.

Her makeup was done by Adnan sisters which was minimal but the jewellery was quite heavy

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Her makeup was done by Adnan sisters which was minimal but the jewellery was quite heavy. A big yet beautiful maang tikka was kept on her forehead which was giving whole different look to Amrin. Same goes with the matching big Jhumkas and necklace and elegant nose ring.

Amrin didn't know how she is looking which make her beyond nervous. She wanted to stand infront of the mirror and look herself.

She wanted to see herself in the mirror

She wanted to look how she is looking in bridal attire

She want to see her palm where henna design was made

She want to see how HIS name is looking on her palm

But for looking all this things she has to WAIT.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She sigh and smile. It's her big day she didn't want to spoil it by thinking inappropriate or negative thoughts.
Her heart was Blooming thinking about her soon to be husband.

"Mashallah bhot khubsorat lagri ho"
Mrs Farhat kissed her forehead twice and patted her head. This bring tears in Amrin eyes. She remember her parents and thought how different will be the situation if her parents were there. But every thing is already planned by Allah. She prayed for their magfirat and wipe her tears.

"Chale hone wali bhabhi aapke hone wale miyaa tayar hue baithe bahar"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Love Me Till The Endजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें