"Yeah. My name is Addison Moretti. Anything else?" I say bluntly. Her face goes pale. I smirk. When she doesn't say anything, I roll my eyes and sit in the back next to the boys. I take my phone out and scroll through social media.

"You gonna tell us what happened with Ryan? Or are you gonna be distanced and shit?" Brandon whispered. I go tense. I don't say anything. "That's what I thought. Just tell us when you are ready."

"I'm sorry." I say quietly. He gives me a small smile and looks back at his phone.

****

School is fucking boring. These kids are fucking rich and snobby. We finally made it to lunch. I'm now sitting with Brandon and Jordan on top of a table. Brandon and Jordan are going over something while I'm on my phone.

"Addison, are you still coming to my party?" Someone asked in front of me. I snap my head up and looked at the person. I smile.

"When have you ever known to skip a party of yours?" I ask in a teasing manner. He smiles.

"Never. So I take that as a yes." Will says.

"I'll be there, Will." I say.

"Do we get an invite?" Jordan asked annoyed. Will snapped his gaze to him and nodded.

"Yeah, you guys are both invited. I hope no people will be showing up unannounced, okay? I don't need blood on my hands." He said coldly. I clench my jaw.

"Why would you think our people will show up, Will? What the fuck are rumors saying about me now?" I ask coldly. He sighs.

"I heard it from the underground, Addison. The rumors aren't saying anything about anything. No need to worry."

"Fuck off, Will. We'll be there." I say coldly. He nods and leaves.

"Addison, you better be under radar." Brandon says. I look at him.

"You think I don't know this. Hell, I already have people noticing my appearance. It's only a matter of time before Elijah comes." I say coldly.

"I'm just saying, be more careful." He says. I nod and sigh. I look back at my phone and keep scrolling through social media.

Halfway through lunch, my phone rings. I look at it and go tense. I get off the table and walk outside to the hall. I walk until I'm in a deserted hallway. I answer it and await.

"Yeah?"

"Моя дорогая племянница. Я скучаю по тебе." His voice alone sent shivers down my spine. (My dear niece. I miss you.)

"What the fuck do you want, Maxim?"

"I can't talk to my niece?"

"Not when you told me to go die the last time we talked." I say coldly. He chuckles.

"You made me mad so I told you to go die. I didn't mean anything by it."

"You didn't even apologize for it." I say softly.

"I'm sorry, Addison. You know that. I didn't mean for that to come out of my mouth." He says softly. I sigh and roll my eyes.

"You can't apologize for the life of you."

"You can't either."

"Why are you calling, дядя?" I ask. (Uncle)

"Because I'm coming to New York." I tense up.

"Why? You got business here or something?" I say, my tone going from coldly to deadly. He chuckles.

"As a matter of fact, yes. I do have business there. I'll be there tomorrow night. We should have dinner one night this week." He says. I roll my eyes.

"Why? You want to have a relationship with me or something? I got better things to do than spend time with my dear fucking uncle." I say coldly.

"You don't need to be so rude, принцесса." (Princess)

"Stop fucking calling me that, Maxim. You know how much I fucking hate that name."

"Yeah because Ryan fucking called you that." I stay silent. "Hit a nerve?"

"This is why I don't want to have dinner with you. You fucking bring shit up from the past."

"It's not my fault you visited me when you were pregnant." I tensed up. Tears pricked my eyes.

"Fuck you, Maxim. I hope you fucking die." I spit out.

"Addison, I didn't mean to bring that up. I'm-" I hang up without listening to him. I put my phone back in my pocket and sigh. I run my hands through my hair and sigh.

I look down the hallways and curse. I could either leave or stay here. I go back to the cafeteria and make my way to my brother's table. I sit next to Adrian and stare at Chase. He was too busy snogging some rich bitch. Once he felt my presence he looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm leaving. I could care less if I get grounded." I bluntly say. His eyes widened. The girl he was just snogging glared at me.

"Yeah, that would be ideal. Come on babe, she's nothing." I roll my eyes.

"You can't leave, Addison." Chris butts in. I roll my eyes, once again.

"I'll send you my location. Okay?" I ask coldly.

"Can you fucking leave? They obviously don't want you here." The girl said. I looked at her.

"I swear to god, if you don't shut your ass up, you'll be 6 feet under." I say coldly. I look at Chase. "So, can I leave?"

"I don't think you know who you're talking to, lady. You're just some fresh meat that they will bone." I narrow my eyes at Chase.

"If she doesn't shut the fuck up Chase, I will gladly make her." I say coldly.

"Does she know who the fuck she's talking to?" The girl says. I clench my jaw.

"Addison, you aren't leaving." Chris says calmly, trying to lower the tension.

"That's her name? I thought it would be some snobby rich bitch name." I had enough of this bullshit. With my brothers not even defending me to her trying to get killed. "She's fat. Unhealthy fat. She needs to lose some weight. Like a couple of pounds." This makes me snap.

"This is why I didn't want to come home." I say coldly. "Y'all ain't even defending me. Just fucking sitting there and watching. Like you always fucking do."

"Addison-" Adrian starts.

"No. Don't even try to talk to me. I hope all of you fucking die and for you! I'm their fucking sister. I know they didn't want me to come home. I'm aware. Don't wait for me at home. I won't be there." I get up and walk out of the cafeteria.

I walk out of the school and head to a park.

How was the chapter? Good? Bad?

I may update again this week but I'm not sure.

Vote. Comment. Share.

-H