" Boss" One of my men nodded at me as he opened the door for me.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"The underground floor , room number 5" He answered.

I headed there to be greeted by the guy who called me earlier, he then opened the room door for me. A guy was tied to the chair in the middle of the room with a black peace of cloth covering his head.

I motioned to them to remove the cloth off of his face, his face was bloodied and bruised indicating that my men already gave him his punishment, but that wasn't enough for me. I'll teach him what happens when he dares to steal from me after all I gave him and set him as an example in case anyone gets a similar idea.

"You know I never waste my time on greedy motherfuckers like you, but you have the audacity to steal from me not once but twice even after I warned you" I said with a calm voice as I walked in circles around him.

"I swear boss I won't do it again ,please let me leave" He begged.

"Hmm no" I said before adding " I already give you enough money to live decently ,but you thought it wasn't enough and you wanted more. Not only that but I also hear that you're meeting with the fucker Ben ".

A look of fear crossed his face, he then looked at me with wide eyes and shook his head" N-o boss I-i'm not" He stuttered.

"Tsk tsk and you're lying too? What should I do with you now ? Chop your arm for stealing? Cut your tongue for lying? Kill you?" I said my hand on my chin.

I grabbed a knife from one of the tables and stabbed him in his fingers,he tried to move it but he was tied.

The other men in the room smirked at my actions " Take him to the main hall and break his arms in front of everyone so that they don't get the idea of doing the same then after that well I'll leave it to you " I said to the guy who called me earlier.

He handed me a clean white cloth to wipe the few drops of blood off of my hands before leaving. Another reason to stay from Eliza is that I'm a monster.

🌹 Eliza's POV 🌹

I was currently running through the streets trying not to bump into anyone as I rushed to reach the mall . My shift started ten minutes ago and I am late because I slept through.

It's been almost a week since I last saw Mason at the mall. My father hadn't hit me since the last time either. That's because I was avoiding him like a plague and the few times that I saw him I tried not to anger him and just do what he wanted.

I finally made it to the mall and I rushed to get my uniform but got stopped by the manager himself.

Shit.

"Eliza, follow me " The manager said.

Double shit.

"You're late, again, for the third time this week" He said.

"I'm sorry sir, I promise that won't happen again" I apologized.

'I'm sorry but you're fired" He stated bordly.

"But sir you know how much I need this job" Yeah I sound pathetic, but I'm in real need for this job.

Firstly ,I'm trying to save some money because I'm planning to run again, hopefully my father won't be able to find me this time or I'll be dead. Secondly, if my father gets to know that I got fired he'll beat me up and probably do much more cause he's a psychopath.

"You should've thought about that before slacking" He said then handed me a white envelope " This is the rest of the money you still need from us".