the silence was once again broken by the door crashing open, this time followed by loud yells from three boys.

tommy, tubbo and purpled walked out the doors, heading for the training fields. purpled and tommy were bickering, while tubbo was chasing bees around. behind the boys were dream, antfrost and sam. they were headed for the outer gate. guard duty. out by the gate she could just see two figures, one with a white bandana and one with white-rimmed glasses.

thorns attention was redirected when the sound of clashing blades reached her ears. she looked over and saw tommy and purpled fighting, while tubbo cheered them on.

they were still bickering in between contact. they were both skilled, tommy stronger but purpled faster. they went on exchanging blows before thorn finally stepped in.

"purpled aim for the legs!" she yelled.

immediately he responded, knocking tommy down and hold his sword to his neck.

"I WIN" the shout of joy could be hear loud and clear. thorn chuckled and got up, nodding to philza before walking towards the boys.

"thanks for the tip" the joyous purpled danced around the mat.

"it was a smart play, even for a woman" tommy acknowledged. "now 1v1 me"

"what! i want to 1v1 her first" purpled yelled and the fighting commenced once more.

"FUCK YOU I WANT TO FIGHT HER"

"NO, I WON SO I SHOULD GO FIRST"

"YOU WON WITH HELP YOU AMERICAN"

"guys stop fighting, she hasn't even said yes to fighting anyone"

tubbos gentle voice broke the fighting, causing the yelling to cease.

"how about this boys. i'll 1v2 you.you both get to fight me." thorn said, smiling behind her mask.

"deal" "let's do it"

they were already holding their swords, beautiful enchanted netherite ones. thorn placed all her stuff into a chest except for the sword and a stack of cooked beef.

she turned around and drew her sword. it was a wicked, beautiful thing. black roses like her mask was twirling around the blade, and the hilt had pliable leather around it. stamped into the leather was a few star symbols. it had mending, fire aspect II, sharpness V, looting III, and unbreaking III.

the three people started circling, thorn swinging her sword around in a circle with her wrist. they were attracting a crowd now, with the two guards from earlier, the turkeys, dream and phil coming over to watch. after all, the two boys were some of the most skilled here and they have never seen thorn fight.

thorn knew tommy's first move before he took it. he tensed up and lept, swinging his sword in a hard arc. thorn parried and kicked him away, turning around just in time to parry purpled.

the fight was like a dance. tommy and purpled leaping and hitting, and thorn weaving gracefully in and out.

the crowd was cheering, small bets taking place. only really punz, phil and tubbo were betting on thorn winning.

finally, after a while thorn put an end to it. she sent tommy's sword flying into the air and caught it with hand. she body checked him into the ground, then disarmed purpled. his sword skittered across the floor. she ended the fighting by holding both her and tommy's swords to their necks.

tommy and purpled were panting hard but thorn had hardly broken a sweat. she heaved them up onto their feet, patted their back and laughed.

it was the first time in a while that she have a real laugh.

did that description of l'manburg make any senseTEAL TURKEYS POG

TEAL TURKEYS POG

did that description of l'manburg make any senseTEAL TURKEYS POG

"when i see the way you lookshaken by how long it tooki could do about anythingi could even learn how to love like youlove like you"

shaken by how long it took
i could do about anything
i could even learn how to love like you
love like you"

love like you - caleb hyles