"I h-have to get undressed.." she mumbled out, her eyes dropping to the ground and staring at her dirty cut feet.

"So, undress.." the hot water faucet turning on at the sink as he began to lather the cream he would be using to outline the area he would be shaving, his eyes watching her steadily in the reflection of the mirror.

Her hazel irises darted around the room for any reprieve from his watchful gaze, looking for a way to discreetly undress and make her way into the large shower. A sigh erupting from her lips as she  opened the large glass door and stepped into it, leaving it partially open.

"Are you showering in your clothes?" he quipped an eyebrow at her, as he continued to stare at her through the mirror.

Her face was reddening as she began to fidget, and shift her weight from foot to foot, fingers beginning to fumble within themselves. "Can you please stop watching me?"

"No." he said candidly with the ever present gaze.

She took in a deep breath, and began to push down her yoga pants first, in the slowest manner possible as if the material would somehow paint onto her skin and not expose her flesh to him. When they were dispelled on the tile floor which was wet from his previous use, she stood there in the tanktop and panties, and uncomfortably wrapped her arms around herself so opposite hands could grab each of her hips.

"Tick tock." he said tauntingly, momentarily looking away from her reflection as he began to wet his face with two hands of the steaming water pouring from the faucet. His eyes flickering back and forth between his own face and hers. The brush beginning to smooth the cream across his cheeks, down his jawline and finishing after a portion of his neck was covered.

"Can you please jus-" she started to plead.

"No." he said as he deposited the brush in the sink, and grabbed the razor taking the first clean drag down his jaw line as his head tilted in the opposite direction with a hand holding the skin on the same side of his neck.

Her hand went to the shower knob, deciding to just wash herself in the remaining clothes, but she was stopped immediately by his firm voice resonating in the bathroom, "I wont have moldy clothes smelling up my room." his shaving had paused as his eyes began to flare with annoyance at her modesty.

"Then I won't shower.." she said back trying to be firm but her voice shaking as she also tried to maintain eye contact.

"I won't have a filthy mate either." he said back, her eyes faltering and looking down at the ground, tears beginning to line her lower lashes.

"Then choose another." she said back almost in a whisper.

"No." his voice growing harder, as he turned around to face her after dropping the razor with a resounding clink on the counter top. His arms folding across his chest in further irritation, only accentuating the large pectoral muscles flexing in the new position as he took a casual lean against the ledge.  "This is how  this is going to work. Either you will undress, or I will undress you. Your choice."

"Why are you such a-...." she thought better on her choice of words and decided to abruptly end her question as his eyebrow began to arch and his eyes grew darker sensing where she was heading with her tone.

"Hmm?" he asked as if begging her to finish her thoughts, both eyebrows up as if he was patiently waiting.

She said nothing as she scooped down and picked up the yoga pants, depositing the waist of the pants across her chest as she began to remove the straps of the tank top with one hand and carefully coaxed the material down her upper body and around her hips where it too fell on the ground. The pants now covering her chest, but the legs exposing parts of her flat belly and as it shifted sometimes showing the deep curves of her waist. The panties being the only thing left to remove, the white lace underwear her last form of defense.