Chapter-36: 𝚂𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑

Start from the beginning

Jeongguk sighs, he himself is not sure about his feelings but one thing he is damn sure about is------if his heart will ever beat for someone then it would be Taehyung alone, only him.

"Fine, I won't reply until you want me to." Jeongguk says with a soft smile as Taehyung nods slightly, doesn't speaks.

"sleep with me tonight, please." Jeongguk pleads softly and Taehyung nods quickly---almost desperately.

Taehyung is dying to know about Jeongguk's feelings for him but then again, he will wait for the ravenette to speak with confidence. Love needs firm belief that one is willing to devote his self for their lover, it's not easy----it never was.

Everyone has their own ways to define love----for some it is  bliss, for others it's a beautiful curse that leaves you with nothing. Devotion----not everyone is ready for that.

Taehyung will become selfless when it comes upon Jeongguk.

Jeongguk will become selfish when it comes upon Taehyung.

The ravenette wraps his arms around the younger's delicate figure, pulls him closer enough to face him and loves how shy Taehyung becomes each time their gaze meets.

They are in Jeongguk's bedroom, Taehyung has been in his house plenty of times yet he has never been inside this room-----it's cold.

"Did you ever loved somi?" Taehyung asks suddenly, feels Jeongguk stiffen and he immediately speaks.

"You don't have to reply if you are uncomfortable." he tries to sit up but the ravenette pulls him back in his embrace.

"It never was love---I never loved her I guess, we were married. It wasn't love at all." Jeongguk starts as Taehyung rests his head on the ravenette's chest, feeling his heartbeat relaxing him.

"it was attachment, living with her for months and suddenly finding that she's gone---that void was what pained me more than her absence. More than anything----she was my wife and no husband would want to see his wife with another man." Jeongguk pauses, eyes staring at the ceiling, Taehyung squeezes his forearm assuring him that he is listening---more like confirming that he is by his side.

" The only thing that made me happy about our marriage was that I was not alone----having someone waiting for you to come back home---feels nice." Jeongguk breaths out deeply as Taehyung hums, intertwines their fingers together and raises them up in air.

" That means you have never been in love before? "Taehyung asks, doesn't know why but he is glad that Jeongguk never loved Somi.

" not yet. "Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung smiles, knows what the ravenette is trying to say----not yet, that means there is still chance---for him to experience what love is.

Jeongguk has given Taehyung the hint, there's nothing more to be said.

" You were lonely this all time, gukkie." Taehyung says in a small voice, fingers tracing over the ravenette's skin, patting his cheek lightly as the ravenette smiles softly.

"Not at all, I always had you by my side." he whispers, the younger closes his eyes when Jeongguk rubs his thumb against his temple, massaging it slowly making him sigh.

"Do you blame Somi for anything?" Taehyung asks, he has many questions and he is glad that Jeongguk is willing to answer them all tonight.

"Yes, for lying-----for not telling me the truth, cheating on your partner is not an option----even if you are in love with someone else, come clean." Jeongguk admits.

Taehyung's eyes trail around the room and he gasps, eyes stay darted on the specific thing as he jolts up making the ravenette frown.

"Is that-----Oh my God!" Taehyung shrieks, stands on his feet and runs towards the table placed near the mirror and Jeongguk turns red.