Chapter-16: 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚎

Ignore the mistakes 💜

I know no one expected this update but hey-----life is full of surprises 🤭

Say that you love me and watch me update like zooom zoooom zoooom

_______________

"You are overreacting Tae" Jeongguk sighs as he picks each feather, down from the ground with hands as Taehyung bites his smile, unable to restrain it.

Ofcourse they had a pillow fight after that, Jeongguk being a competitive one went over board and ended up with the pillow being ripped from the side----feathers all in the air, which now are on the ground.

"Atleast give me vacuum cleaner" Jeongguk whines, can't believe that Taehyung is making him pick each and every feather with his hands.

Such a cruel life.

"I don't have one, let's say I'm poor" Taehyung grins while the ravenette glares at him.

"It's in the store, I saw you hiding it there" Jeongguk grumbles as Taehyung turns red, don't get him wrong------ he just wants to enjoy the moment afterall. Jeongguk on floor and obeying him-----one hell of a sight, rare indeed.

"I don't know what you are talking about, if I see a single feather around then you will be dead" Taehyung warns before leaving the room, thankfully after snatching the ravenette's phone----Taehyung called for Yeonjun and they came quick----they referring to Soobin and Yeonjun.

"Hyung Soobin broke your favorite vase" They hear Yeonjun's voice, almost teasing followed with a big 'no' of soobin.

"Junnie broke it, not me" Soobin says, desperate voice as Taehyung rushes towards them followed by Jeongguk who is glad that he won't be picking feathers anymore.

Taehyung almost------almost pouts finding his mug in pieces and Jeongguk smiles at that.

'cute' he himself is baffled with his thoughts but chooses to not focus on that.

Taehyung keeps staring at the pieces on floor, says nothing as Yeonjun hides behind Soobin.

"Don't be mad at Binnie, I broke it sorry hyung" Yeonjun mumbles behind Soobin's back who is quick to deny.

"no it slipped from my hands, I'm sorry" Soobin defends him and Taehyung giggles at that.

"It was my favorite but also old------ preferences changes within time" Taehyung shrugs his shoulder and bends down to pick the mess that was created by them.

Isn't it ironic? The things that you like the most-----which are close to your heart always end up----shattered.

The thing is that objects might come back but the trust on that person-----on the relation you had never is the same. Taehyung wants to laugh at how he still hopes for everything to get back the way it was.

With or without him - - - - he wants to get back to normal-----to get the way he used to be.

Jeongguk has noticed the smile on Taehyung's lips faltering, even when he isn't looking at him----he knows something is wrong. It seems like there's a connection between them-----an unknown on, ready to be named.

Taehyung doesn't speaks after that, just leaves the shop handling the keys in Soobin's hands and leaves-----Jeongguk follows him, ofcourse.

Now they both walk outside, side by side and the ravenette notices the trembling of Taehyung's body.

"You should have put on something, it's cold night" Jeongguk breaths out and soon after Taehyung feels something on his shoulders, looks at it and-----it's Jeongguk's coat.