Chapter-36: 𝚂𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑

Ignore the mistakes 💜

______________

「 we could've been better or worse. 」

Soft gasps escapes Taehyung's lips when the ravenette tilts his head, deepening the kiss, putting every emotion and answer that Taehyung wants----he has always been bad with words, he prefers to show.

Perfection doesn't exists, if it ever did then Jeongguk believes----it would be in form of person---Taehyung.

It doesn't matters, no one has ever been perfect. Every scar----faded ones or the deepest ones, they reflect the battles, every tear dripped down from those precious almond eyes---hold a reason, then again----Jeongguk doesn't want any reason because he can't watch Taehyung crying, those tears are not worth it.

That smile----it shows that ever after the deepest pain, Taehyung had the courage to curl his lips upwards, eyes shimmering with kindness and tender.

Taehyung----is perfect. With or without flaws----he's perfect and Jeongguk would fall in love with his flaws---to prove Taehyung that, there's no holding back.

Affection always wins over perfection.

Love has caused many pain for Jeongguk and he is willing to take all the pain he can receive just for a single glimpse of the smile which holds kindness.

"Jeongguk--wait, not now." Taehyung tries to speak when the ravenette presses their bodies together, lips on lips, Taehyung shudders when he feels Jeongguk asking for entrance with his tongue and he slowly cracks his lips open, the ravenette grabs the chance and slips in----moans in delight as Taehyung clenched tightly on the ravenette's shirt, eyes screwed shut.

"Do you want me to stop?" Jeongguk asks, voice husky and deep making the younger gulp---there's no way, Taehyung would want to stop.

Rather than answering Jeongguk, he pulls him closer and kisses him again, they keep doing it, over and over until their lips hurt and they are out of breath.

Foreheads pressed together as both males catch on their breaths, knowing that if they look at each other----they would lose control, so they keep their gaze darted on their intertwined fingers.

Taehyung smiles a little when he feels Jeongguk's thumb running smoothly against his hand, small touches driving him crazy.

"Say that again, I want to keep hearing that." Jeongguk sounds desperate yet at the same time happy, Taehyung feels his cheeks heated as he repeats.

"I am in love with you, Jeongguk----only you." Taehyung whispers, each time he says these words, Jeongguk's heart flutters---on every single damn word.

"God, you are driving me crazy." Jeongguk curses under his breath before pulling Taehyung for another kiss yet the younger steps back.

Taehyung runs his tongue against his  lips which are swollen now as he mumbles.

"what about you--do you have feelings for m-me?" Taehyung fumbles on his words, suddenly his eyes tear up as he gulps harshly, anticipating for Jeongguk's response.

Then again, Taehyung doesn't expects Jeongguk to have same feelings for him-----he will keep thinking that way because deep down, he wants Jeongguk to keep proving him wrong by loving him back, more than him----he wants to be proven wrong.

"Taehyung I think-" Jeongguk speaks as Taehyung feels his heartbeat fasten, no matter how much yes dying for Jeongguk's reply----he doesn't wants to hear it.

What if----if Jeongguk doesn't feels the same? His fears get him high as he shakes his head immediately.

" Don't--don't reply back, think about it. You don't have to say the exact words I want to hear if you don't mean it by heart." Taehyung nervously fiddles with his fingers, sucks on his lower lip as he lifts his face to meet Jeongguk's gaze, feels his stomach tighten from the way Jeongguk is staring at him----as if he is staring at something precious to him, something he doesn't wants to lose.