Chapter-35: 𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

Ignore the mistakes 💜
_____________

「our love is a mystery; a blissful misery」

Love-----holds many fears along with euphoric feelings---fear of not being loved back, Taehyung has never feared anything more than that.

Not being loved back---Taehyung shivers at that mere thought, afterall beyond thought, it's his fear, worst fear.

He has been accepted by Haru but never been loved back, the memories always haunt him.

Taehyung bites on his lips with the small steady steps that he takes out of the bedroom, walks towards the kitchen and his lips curl upwards at the sight of Jeongguk cooking. It's not like he has never seen him cooking, but every time he does----it feels normal, he's getting used to of it.

"Good morning" Taehyung greets, voice throaty as Jeongguk turns around, tilts his head to side with his eyes almost hidden by his smile.

"You look so pretty, fuck." his smile falters as his eyes darken because Taehyung is only wearing a silk robe and the cut reveals his thighs---which are marked, Jeongguk is proud because he has done that.

Taehyung's eyes wide open slightly before he looks away, flustered and Jeongguk smiles ever so innocently as if he has never said that.

"breakfast will be served within a minute, your majesty." Jeongguk bows dramatically and Taehyung giggles.

"first thing in the morning?" Taehyung says with a mockness in his tone yet Jeongguk shrugs his shoulder.

"i don't mind serving you, get seated." Jeongguk turns back and Taehyung nods.

"do you need any help?" he asks.

"I'm Jeon Jeongguk, I don't need help----I can do anything." Jeongguk replies back with a roar in his voice, toned with such pride that makes Taehyung raise his eyebrow in challenge.

"anything you say?" Taehyung folds his arms around his chest as he leans his head against the wall, Jeongguk nods immediately.

"Teach me how to drive!" Taehyung beams at that, Jeongguk steps back immediately, horror spreading across his face.

"I accept my defeat. I am a loser." Jeongguk sighs.

"Don't exaggerate, I am not that bad at driving." Taehyung huffs, annoyed. The ravenette teases him, he always does.

"Do you want me to remind you what happened in Busan? We literally died." Jeongguk stretches his arms in air, lips curling up in a sly smirk.

"but you are alive." Taehyung pouts, reasoning.

"and what about my car?" Jeongguk asks, Taehyung rubs his nape before chuckling awkwardly.

About that, well. Taehyung sighs.

"no driving for me then, breakfast?" he mumbles and Jeongguk laughs.

Taehyung waits for Jeongguk to set  the table, his lips curl upwards in a smile when Jeongguk puts the place in front of him by standing behind him, leaning over him.

Taehyung laughs when Jeongguk grabs the coffee mug for himself and places milkshake in front of younger, he furrows his brows.

"no coffee for me?" Taehyung asks in amusement as Jeongguk rests his face on his hand, gaze darted on him.

"You don't like coffee." he replies, softly and Taehyung feels his heart skip a beat.

"You---you know that?" Taehyung asks in a mere whisper, astonished feeling his blood rushing up his body.