Chapter-51: 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚝

𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

Q. Find out the reason why Kim Taehyung is staring at the chicken piece in his hand? (IN THE FANART ABOVE)

Ans:

Q. What is jungkook thinking?

Ans :

Q. What are you thinking? Is this an exam?

Ans:
__________

lovers from afar 」

❝𝞛𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩❞

Each trace of the ravenette's fingers across his skin makes Taehyung breathless, fingers digged in the raven soft locks, feels his lips hurting but only tilts his head to deepen the kiss--loves how with each movement, Jeongguk's grip around his waist tightens.

"Bedroom, gukkie." Taehyung pants deeply as he leans back, moans lightly when he feels the ravenette's hot lips pressing against his neck, lingering them there and so does the feeling---utterly sensual.

"I can't wait, fuck." The ravenette rasps, for mere seconds detaching his lips only to meet again with those tender lips, tasting erotically sour making Jeongguk feel tipsy.

Taehyung whimpers when he feels hands sneaking inside his shirt, laying flat against his stomach as Jeongguk trails his lips lower to his ear, nibbling onto the skin earning a sultry moan from the younger, smirks at that.

"Jeongguk, not here." Taehyung remains persistent as the ravenette sighs before sneaking his hand under the younger's thigh, hooking him up while his other hand curls around Taehyung's back, lifting him up as he starts walking. Taehyung shrieks before holding the ravenette tightly as he slightly glares.

"You always do what you want, you never listen to me. " Taehyung grumbles as the ravenette keeps walking towards their bedroom before he halts as he looks at Taehyung with a mischievous smile.

"I will listen to you once you're under me, while making love to you--though I doubt if you would be able to speak." Jeongguk smirks, Taehyung blushes at that as he hides his face in the ravenette's neck.

The ravenette slams Taehyung against the door gently, soon their lips meet each other---just the moment they touch, they feel their body relaxed, the scent and the taste of each other intoxicating as if on ecstasy----they feel high.

Drunk and lost, in each other's arms---their lips firmly pressed together and hands know their way and spots to touch, a mere trail of finger and they are already a mess.

They have always been a mess, the moment they met---it was a mess.

The moment they saw each other---that moment itself was a mess, a breathing mess---one that always generates electricity in their bodies, they have always been a mess---under their emotions and feelings----but together, they are a perfect mess.

They were afraid---to fall in love, yet again.

They felt a connection that was stronger than anything---even what they had for their partners was not love it was still a connection---of trust and compassion, they were devoted but for wrong person.

They were afraid to fall for each other, afraid of the pain that felt piercing in their souls---yet they felt calm in each other's touch, words and voice.

Even now, when the ravenette enters inside the younger---the deep melodious voice that enters his ear is calming, just like their hands clasped together.