Chapter-5: 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍

Ignore the mistakes 💜
____________

Instead of driving the car towards his apartment the ravenette takes a U-turn and stops his car in front of the familiar shop. He dashes inside the shop and his movements startle Taehyung who snaps his heard towards his direction, eyes slightly widened and hands clasped on his chest.

Jeongguk doesn't greets him, instead he drags the chair and sits on it, arms folded around his chest and stares around. Taehyung stands up and licks his lips to prevent them from drying.

"Why are you back?" Taehyung asks with a deep frown etched on his face.

The ravenette himself doesn't knows the answer, he just felt it right to be here - - - with Taehyung. He hates watching the tears in his eyes and what more infuriates him is that---these tears are being shed for a cheater.

"Stop crying" Jeongguk mumbles with a click of his tongue, denying to meet Taehyung's stare which is confusing. He himself is confused.

Taehyung's hands goes up and wipes the tears but more tears seems to fall and Jeongguk groans.

"Seems like your tears are not loyal to you, won't stop even when you want them to" Jeongguk sneers causing Taehyung to look down.

"Tears are supposed to lighten your burden" Taehyung whispers and in this silent room - - Jeongguk hears them loud and clear.

"What burden do you have Taehyung" Jeongguk's voice is low and deep, stern and firm - - - filled with rage and pain.

A weird combination.

Taehyung gulps the lump in his throat, he doesn't know why he said that but he feels a burden on his chest, something which is heavy abdominal suffocating him.

"I don't know" Taehyung voices out with a frustration hidden in his tone, eyes are soaked with tears - - - tears of pain.

Jeongguk chuckles at that, a humorless one - - a mocking one, Taehyung knows, he can see the devil in Jeongguk's eyes - - - a heartless monster? No, it's a lovers bleeding heart, a lovers wet tears and a lovers love completely crushed into a word which itself is bone chilling to use - - hatred.

"You know what's the difference between us?" Jeongguk asks, on his feet, slow yet steady steps towards Taehyung who stays rooted to his spot. A wave of fear hits him but he doesn't shows that.

"we both have been cheated on. I accepted it on the spot yet you--- you tend to hope. Hope that this might be a dream - - a nightmare but it is not. The reality is cruel Taehyung, it breaks you in pieces and watches you collect them - - - only to be shattered again "Jeongguk breaths out, his eyes are red - - cruel but again - - that's how real world is - - cruel.

The intensity of Jeongguk's gaze shudders Taehyung, a wave of chills spreads across his stomach making him feel something weirdly amusing, something - - Taehyung was never used to of.

"Are you satisfied?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk knits his brows in confusion. Taehyung steps forward now the proximity between them is insanely close and more intimidating.

"I'm broken into pieces, shattered like a glass with no power of collecting it again." Taehyung ends and Jeongguk shakes his head.

"You are not broken yet, this is the very first step of the pain that i have crossed. You haven't accepted the reality completely, but I will make you accept it no matter how broken you are - - this pain is nothing compared to what I'm going through." Jeongguk challenges and at the same time confesses - - he is broken already.

Hates the fact that how broken he is - _he wants Taehyung to be worse. He feels vulnerable but Taehyung should be more - - no, he feels stupid. He is trying to cause the same pain he has felt, he should not do it but then again - - Taehyung still believes in Haru, thinking of him as an innocent..