Period Pain (Dean)

Description: Y/n avoids Dean during her time of the month.

Sighing as she walked down the hallway y/n peeks around the corner making sure it was safe before continuing to her dressing room. Just a few more feet and she would be in the clear thankfully. Pulling out her key y/n unlocks the door stepping inside and closing it behind her turning the lock she leans against it letting out a sigh. She was safe, walking into the bathroom y/n strips from her clothes getting into the shower. She was in some major discomfort and it took everything she had to want to even come into work today. Despite that y/n even came in before her boyfriend did. Sure Dean was probably a little surprised to wake up and see the note that she left already but she hated being around him during this time of the month.

Periods really fucking suck but what sucks even worse is overhearing your boyfriend of six months tease Renee for getting her period at work. So for the last five months, she had avoided being around Dean when her period came. This month was a little harder considering Dean was staying over at her house a lot more and vice versa.
Y/n was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard a banging on her locker room door. Hopefully whoever it was couldn't hear the shower through both doors and would just assume she wasn't there. Continuing to wash her hair and body y/n rinses off and wraps a towel around her body, the banging had stopped thankfully. Now she just needed to get dressed and go home before Dean caught her.

Drying off y/n puts her product of choice in place then pulls on her underwear some sweats and one of Dean's shirts she stole that still had some sleeves. Towel drying her hair y/n ties it back gathering her stuff into her bag. Putting it over her shoulder she grabs her phone and key pocketing them both and opens the door jumping back.

"Jeez babe! You scared the shit out of me why the hell are you just standing outside my door like that?"

"We need to talk you weren't answering the door or my text so I figured I'd wait until you came out or went in."

"I was busy taking a shower, what uh what did you wanna talk about?"

She asks shifting on her feet and looking at his chest, Dean gently pushes her back inside the room closing the door.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"What?"

"Don't play stupid y/n it's the same thing every month you avoid me and when I try to bring it up you change the subject. Now I wanted to know what is going on and I'd like to know now. Did I do something to make you mad? Is there someone else? Seth said it was a crazy idea and I thought so too but I mean come on."

Looking at Dean y/n frowns shaking her head quickly.

"Of course there isn't anyone else I can't believe that's a question you would even ask me. No I'm not cheating on you Jon."

"Then what is it?"

"I avoid you because I don't want to be the next on your list of women to make fun of for something we can't help."

Dean looks at her confused and rubs a hand over the top of his head trying to piece together what she said.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Our second month together I overheard you making fun of Renee because she got her period at work. I honestly couldn't believe you would do something like that and I didn't want to be in the same position as her."

Y/n says wrapping her arms around her waist as she waits for him to speak, she certainly wasn't expecting him to start laughing.

"Oh piss off Dean it's not funny!"

Stepping past him she quickly makes her way out of the room and down the hallway, she was annoyed she couldn't believe he just laughed at her.

"Baby doll wait! You need to listen."

Dean chuckles going after her taking her hand he pulls her round to face him and just barely manages to avoid the hit to the face.

"Leave me alone!"

She says squirming as he picks her up walking over and setting her on one of the crates.

"No, I need you to listen to me first I wasn't making fun of Renee to be mean."

"Bullshit I heard it myself!"

"True but you don't know our friendship very well we're always teasing and picking on one another. She's like a slightly annoying sister and that's just how our friendship works, a couple of months back I ate something that wasn't good and nearly shit myself here at work more than once. She made fun of me the whole day asking if I needed toilet paper or if I needed a new pair of pants. When she told me she got her period of course I teased her but I didn't mean it in a harmful way. I know it's something you all can't help. What kinda person would I be to make fun of her when my girl goes through the same thing? You should have just called me out on it sooner baby and we could have gotten it straightened out. Is that why you left so early today you got your period?"

Y/n looks down nodding her head she felt so awful for doing that to him.

"I'm so sorry Dean I never should have reacted that way."

"Hey it's okay I know that you all get shit for periods from people all of the time so it's understandable you wouldn't want to be teased about it. But I can promise you I will not make fun of you, what I will do however is take you home and care for you? I'm sure there's stuff I can do to help, you may have to explain some stuff but I'm willing to do what I can. Would you like that?"

"Yes please, can we go to your house?"

"Of course we'll just have to stop at the store for your lady stuff you get."

Smiling she kisses his cheek laughing when he grabs her bridal style and carries her down the hallway.

"I was wondering when I would get to pamper and take care of you because of your period."

"Well, then it's your lucky week."

Y/n teases wrapping her arms around his neck she was more than ready to go home and be loved on.