Weird Dancing Ladies

We're almost at the end guys! I'm also in a bad mood today so expect a lot of cussing

    ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Bitch tell me why you knocked me out or else!" I screamed into the old woman's face as she had a pissed look on her face. She stood up and strode around me."You harassed me in my sleep! I could have had a heart attack and died! You're just lucky I'm friends with the man who gave you that letter or else I would have killed you right on!" She flipped me of and shoved me of the bed. Damn this woman reminds me of Mrs. Jabberman. Fine then. If she thinks its alright to push me of this bed, she has another thing coming!

"Listen carefully bitch because I'm not gonna repeat myself! I was only trying to wake you up! Now if you'll excuse me I have to read this and get the fuck outta hear. It smells like cow manure." I stood up and dusted myself before walking out. I winked at the ladies and they blushed and sighed dreamily. Ha still got it. I walked out the barn and saw that it was the middle of the afternoon. Damn that meant I had to get home after this last one. I ripped open the letter and read it to myself.

"Hey Vegeta! I'm not gonna waste time with all my talking. Also could you text me please? Anyway here's the clue. Twirls and spins and jumps and splits. People learn this and want to later sit. Its so tiring and full of sweat, but in the end the crowd loves it. In the middle of the park is where they be, so hurry now before they flee." This guy obviously has no sense of rhymes. But what on earth could he be yammering about? I pulled out my phone and sat under a nearby tree.

Me
You aren't very creative are you?

Crazyadmirer88
Why do you say that? Also I missed your texts

Me
Everyone misses my texts after I don't text them for a long time. I'm saying you're not creative because of those fucking letters. How the hell did you even pass grade school?

Crazyadmirer88
Well um not creative but I'm glad you like them!

He completely ignored the fact that I told him he couldn't pass fucking grade school.

Me
Just tell me what the fuck your letter about spinning and twirling is about!

Crazyadmirer88
Jeez Vegeta. Its literally on the paper you just gotta read that shit again

Is he trying to get smart with me? Oh nah he better not be!

Me
I don't think I've ever seen you cuss fuckwad. If I read the shit one more time and see nothing, I really will call the police on ya!