Chocolate Rings in Golden Paper

Hehehehehe

      ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

                              Vegeta's POV

I stirred in bed trying to go back to sleep. The damn bird and my phone woke me up in the middle of the best dream ever. Cockblocking son of bitches. I gave up in the end and thought on what I would do today. I walked to my bathroom and looked at the shower. It was fixed the other day but not without the old man shouting profanities at me like I'm some sort of child. Another bitch. I picked up my toothbrush and and toothpaste from the cupboard and got an idea. I could just hang out with Kakarot all day. I was already bored and its still morning.

I rinsed the toothpaste from my mouth and splashed cold water on my face. Hopefully he wouldn't be to busy to hang out with me. I walked back unto my room and got a hairbrush from my bedside drawer. I also walked over to my cupboard and looked for something decent to wear. Haha maybe I could even get a good fuck. Ever since the bar I work at went ablaze, I haven't been able to get someone to fuck and/or fuck me.

I pulled out an oversized sweater I had forgotten about a long time ago. It had way to many colours and the words "Bitch Please" right on the front in black. I decided that would be what I wear for today since it was sorta cold. I also got a white shirt for extra measure. I also got out some simple shorts to further entice him. They hugged my figure and made me want to fuck my own brains out. After putting on my clothes I brushed my bed head and took one last glance at myself in the mirror.

I. Looked. Awesome! I'm on fire today. The sweater covered most of the shorts and my hands. Some people would say I look a bit to gay but that's exactly what I wanted. I made my way to the turtle tank in my kitchen and put some food in there for the two."I'll be out for a bit guys. Don't hump each other while I'm gone. Especially you Charlie." I pointed at them as if they understood a word I said.

I walked over to my front door, put on some sneakers and opened the door. The cold outside was even worse than the cold in my room. But I suck up any feelings to go back and change into jeans and knocked on Kakarot's door three times. He must have already been close because I heard him fumbling with some keys."Morning Vege- Woah." He was wearing nothing but a pair of pajama bottoms.

His jaw stayed open for almost two minutes before I closed it and walked right in."How do I look? I found this old sweater my dad gave me for my 17th birthday. At first I hated it but now it seems pretty cool don't ya think? I'm even surprised it still fits." I took of my sneakers and walked over to his couch. There were mounds of ice cream tubs all over the floor and a few on the couch. I pushed them out of the way and made room for Kakarot to sit with me.

"Vegeta you look......amazing." He had his eyes fixed on my sweater and I wondered what was going on in his pretty little head."Alright Kakarot I didn't come here for you to gawk at my body! I came here so we could hang out so let's get started!" He was still gawking at me and I knew he wasn't even listening. So I tried something that would catch his attention.

I stood up abruptly and sat on his lap."Gyaah Vegeta! What on fucking earth are you doing on me?!" He squeaked and started hyperventilating. I rolled my eyes and kept my legs on his lap and my torso in the couch."Kakarot I'm bored at my place. I just wanted to hang out with my friend that's all! I meant to ask this when I got in but, why are you wearing just pajama bottoms?" I traced my fingers over his pecs and he shuddered under my touch.

"Mmm Vegeta~ I just got up that's why. You said we should hang out right? Let's do that!!" He grabbed my hand before I could get any lower. Damn him. He pulled me onto my feet and blushed a deep red. He told me to stay in his living room as he gets changed. I looked around his living room and enjoyed the cozy feel. It felt almost like home. He ran back in and skidded to a stop. He was panting and looked like he had just run a marathon."Okay Vegeta I'm ready! For whatever we're doing today. What are we doing Vegeta?"

I snickered at his confused face and walked towards his fridge."Today Kakarot," I opened it and got out two large cans of beer,"we're gonna have fun!"

                       4 hours of wasting later

I didn't remember how it happened. All I know is that we drank a bit, no a bunch of alcohol, we played some music, ate whilst bitching about our lives and passed out. I even took of my sweater and I didn't know it. I heard retching in the bathroom and that only made me feel worse than I did. I already felt a migraine about to bitch its way on me and now the feeling of coughing up whatever we stuffed in our faces. I think we even ate one of the chickens my secret admirer gave me.

Kakarot walked back from the bathroom with a black and white blanket over his shoulders."Kakarot it's not like you're sick or anything! Stop over exaggerating. Oh God." I felt my stomach twist and a horrible feeling on my mouth."Out of the way Kaka!" I pushed pass him and let out the contents of my stomach in the toilet bowl. I retched till I felt exhausted and collapsed on the floor.

"Vegeta get up. You can't be there. Don't fall asleep I can't carry you! Just get up and sleep in my bed. I'll take the couch." I snapped my eyes open at his words and sat up."Kakarot you are not I repeat NOT, sleeping on the damn couch! We're sharing the bed and there's nothing you can say about it." Deep inside me I felt smug for coming over to his place. He groaned and helped me on my feet."Fine but I'm keeping this blanket. You can have my other one. Aren't you cold Vegeta?"

We walked hand-in-hand to his bedroom. Almost as if we were a couple who had wasted themselves on an anniversary. He opened the door and quickly ran to fall on his bed."Kakarot what the hell? Just a few seconds ago you looked and acted likes shit." I got in bed next to him and nuzzled my nose into the pillow. It smelt just like him."Shut up Vegeta and let me hug you like a teddy bear." Where the fuck did that come from? Maybe he still had a bit of alcohol in his system. He pulled me into his chest and sighed.

His arms wrapped protectively around my torso and he joined our legs under the large duvet.

"Good night Vegeta."

"Its late in the afternoon Kaka-"

He placed a finger on my lips before I could finish and insult him."Just shut up." I did as I was told and felt my eyes getting heavier. The last thing I heard before I fell into deep sleep almost sounded like "I love you Vegeta" but that was impossible.

                               Morning time!

I opened my eyes and was met with horrible glare from the sun. The curtains were wide open and Kakarot was no where to be seen. He has an odd act of waking up early. I reached for my phone in my back pocket and checked for any notifications. I saw a few people I follow on Insta had lived streamed and I missed it and I got one text from the admirer. At first I thought it was too early to read it but after some thinking I decided to open it.

Crazyadmirer88
Hey Vegeta! I just wanna say your next present is gonna be a bit late but I've decided to tell you what it was! I Boughy some chocolates for you and I really hope you like then when they arrive.

It was obvious he wasn't looking at what he sent me. But I didn't mind having some free chocolate. "Hey Vegeta I made breakfast!"